The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Otto.....how Can I Resist????

alfyn

Ban puppy farmers
Registered
Reaction score
I really don't think i can NOT keep him :)

DSCF9583.jpg

DSCF9582.jpg

DSCF9581.jpg

DSCF9550.jpg

DSCF9536.jpg

DSCF9529.jpg

DSCF9528.jpg

DSCF9526.jpg

DSCF9525.jpg

awwwww hes so lovely, i really dont think u couldnt keep him either!! :wub: :wub:

I can only see three of the pictures :( but he is sooooooo lovely, I can't resist calling him Little Dylan. I just love him to bits.

Jenny

awwww,Debs you cant sell Otto. :( unless its to me that is! :- " you know ive loved him from day one!my baby boy :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Excellent we can watch him grow up - great decision - he's a wonderful pup :wub:

Awww he is so gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: That little face is so angelic :huggles:

Oh you can't possibly part with that gorgeous little face, he is soooooooo handsome! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

What a stunning little pup! He's adorable. You are so lucky! :)

Vicky

I still love these light pinky fawns with blue masks the best :wub: :wub: :wub: Otto is just gorgeous, wise decision Debs :) :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
So photogenic :thumbsup:

What a stunning pup he is :wub: :wub:

I'm so glad I'm not in your shoes coz I'm smitten just by the pics. What a little cutie!!!.

Cherish these early times. My current dogs were taken on as older animals and I often wonder as to what they would have looked like as pups and how different they would be now if they had had a good start in life.

Your little cutie doesn't know how lucky they are to have you - bless them they're gorgeous. :wub:

dont blame you debs he is just :wub:

is he the only one you are keeping 8)

Yes, he's lovely and he looks like he's just 'at home' .. and what a gorgeous colour...

but can we see some piccys of Moss please... :b :- " :wub:

saraquele said:
dont blame you debs he is just  :wub:
is he the only one you are keeping  8)

Yes,though i'm running on Izzy for a while :thumbsup:

Here's a stoody up pic of his handsomeness :)

os.jpg

Back