The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Oscar Meets Up With Kith And Kin!!

cairo

Registered
Reaction score
:lol: Oscar has just returned from a fabulous reunion with some family members.

He met up with

Mum Arabella,

Nanny Quincy,

Granny Wilhemina

Aunty Marge

Sisters Lily and Skye

Brother Shanti and of course he took his mates Cesc and Henry along.Bella,Lily`s surrogate sis also came.

We all had a lovely time....took lots of pics but as you can imagine it was rather difficult to catch them on the move.

Heres a couple when they were all run out!! :lol:

wimbledon_12th_april_09_113.jpg

wimbledon_12th_april_09_124.jpg

Yvette thanks for organising this- we all had such a lovely time. So good to meet a wonderful wallop of whippets on wimbledon. Of course good to meet new people too.

Two tired whippets on the sofa.

Ax

Yvette thanks for organising this- we all had such a lovely time. So good to meet a wonderful wallop of whippets on wimbledon. Of course good to meet new people too.Two tired whippets on the sofa.

Ax
Thanks for coming..have some great photos of your handsome pair...will send them to you!!

Yvette thanks for organising this- we all had such a lovely time. So good to meet a wonderful wallop of whippets on wimbledon. Of course good to meet new people too.Two tired whippets on the sofa.

Ax
\

'A wallop of whippets,'....I love it :lol: Certainly a couple of handfuls of lovely whippets there.

Ax
\

'A wallop of whippets,'....I love it :lol: Certainly a couple of handfuls of lovely whippets there.
:pHa Ha..Annie does has a way with words doesn`t she! :p

:lol: Oscar has just returned from a fabulous reunion with some family members.He met up with

Mum Arabella,

Nanny Quincy,

Granny Wilhemina

Aunty Marge

Sisters Lily and Skye

Brother Shanti and of course he took his mates Cesc and Henry along.Bella,Lily`s surrogate sis also came.

We all had a lovely time....took lots of pics but as you can imagine it was rather difficult to catch them on the move.

Heres a couple when they were all run out!! :lol:
What a fantastic sight to see so many Whippets together ! :thumbsup:

What a lovely gathering,so many gorgeous whippets :wub:

How lovely to be able to meet up with their family.

I would have loved to have a meet up for the twins birthday with their brothers and sisters but they are spread a bit too far away one a far as Penzance and another in Cumbria.

I would have loved to have a meet up for the twins birthday with their brothers and sisters but they are spread a bit too far away one a far as Penzance and another in Cumbria.
It is lovely to see them all together...we are very lucky.

One of his brothers Eskil..noise on k9..has just moved up the road so they get too see each other all the time.

One of his brothers Eskil..noise on k9..has just moved up the road so they get too see each other all the time.
yep, here they are :D

brali.jpg

brali4.jpg

yep, here they are :D

brali.jpg

brali4.jpg

:p LOvely pictures of our boys Liga.......

Oh how they love to wind each other up with those sticks!! :p

Ax
\

"a wonderful wallop of whippets on wimbledon" no less :lol: I love it also

It's great to see groups of Whippets having a good time.

Back