The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Omg Wind

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score
:eek: omg the wind is so bad her its blowing a gale ,and one of my slates just came of the roof right by the back kitchen door lucky dogs wernt out ther or one of us :sweating: im scared now hope me roof dun come off :sweating: :unsure:

I was nearly beheaded by the loft Skylight window a couple of years ago. I was hanging my washing out and it was really windy and I just stepped over a bit and the whole skylight window came down, just to the left of me. I must of had a guardian angel that day, as I don't know how it missed me. The glazer that came to fit a new piece of glass said wear and tear over the years must have worn the putty away (w00t)

blowin a right hooley here too my babe....stuff flyin about all over the place...you be careful you dont get blown away nicky...cos you's only ickle. :huggles:

Painted Lady said:
blowin a right hooley here too my babe....stuff flyin about all over the place...you be careful you dont get blown away nicky...cos you's only ickle. :huggles:
:lol: now thats what i was just thinking ,think the dogs can have a da in today i think its to dangerouse to walk in this sort of wind :sweating:

Blowing gale force here too.... and i believe it just starting to snow!!! :(

My lot wont want to go out in it.... such woosies!!! :lol:

raceylady said:
Blowing gale force here too.... and i believe it just starting to snow!!! :( My lot wont want to go out in it.... such woosies!!! :lol:

you lucky bugger now snow i love send it down my way please :D

i must be insane then!!! (w00t) im off to meet our very our ann glews shortly on the beach (w00t) how im actually going to get the dogs out in this weather im not sure :lol: answers on a postcard please :clown: i suspect i will have hidden iggies and ignoring me whippys :)) the lurchers may oblige but we will see

winds have nearly taken my tree down in garden and wheelie bins are racing up and down the road , think ill bet on the green one :clown:

stay safe everyone please , our dogs need us :huggles:

im showing as well tomorrow too :b

Oh Tan, you are a die hard!! Bully has taken his paddy whack into his snuggle sack and is pretending not to be here in case i should suggest a walk!! (w00t)

Look after yourself in the wild wind on the beach and those gorgeous pooches... xx :wub:

Can I suggest if you got a problemm with wind you all eat less Baked Beans :teehee: :wacko:

Sorry I couldn't resist that, it is windy here too :p

Yeah tis very windy in Cornwall and we have just had 5 mins of snow though it got blown away again :rant: so it didn't stop long.

The dogs come back in well spooked when they go out in it.... :lol:

Nicky i thought you were on about the dogs there for a minute :x :lol:

Its been cold here but dry at the moment :D

Snowing heavens high here, wind is not too bad at the moment.

Hope your roof stays on Nicky... :luck: I hate wind...

Janimal said:
Snowing heavens high here, wind is not too bad at the moment.
Hope your roof stays on Nicky... :luck:   I hate wind...

(w00t) janis how could you :- " say the word snow and not post me some pics (w00t)

posh totty said:
i must be insane then!!!  (w00t)   im off to meet our very our ann glews shortly on the beach  (w00t) how im actually going to get the dogs out in this weather im not sure  :lol:   answers on a postcard please  :clown:   i suspect i will have hidden iggies and ignoring me whippys  :))   the lurchers may oblige but we will see
winds have nearly taken my tree down in garden and wheelie bins are racing up and down the road , think ill bet on the green one  :clown:

stay safe everyone please , our dogs need us  :huggles:

im showing as well tomorrow too  :b

:D i fel like playing silly buggers today, sO here i am being silly, i have visions of walking along this beach of yours our Tan, on a nice hot sunny and sultry day, taking hold of your loving warm manicured hands, looking into your eyes and whispering these words, come on Tan, lets go home and share, pmsl, A BOTTLE

OF YOUR CHOSEN BLEACH

eh, arent i just the romantic one :lol:

love youuuuuuuuuu

midlanderkeith said:
posh totty said:
i must be insane then!!!  (w00t)   im off to meet our very our ann glews shortly on the beach  (w00t) how im actually going to get the dogs out in this weather im not sure  :lol:   answers on a postcard please  :clown:   i suspect i will have hidden iggies and ignoring me whippys  :))   the lurchers may oblige but we will see
winds have nearly taken my tree down in garden and wheelie bins are racing up and down the road , think ill bet on the green one  :clown:

stay safe everyone please , our dogs need us  :huggles:

im showing as well tomorrow too  :b

:D i fel like playing silly buggers today, sO here i am being silly, i have visions of walking along this beach of yours our Tan, on a nice hot sunny and sultry day, taking hold of your loving warm manicured hands, looking into your eyes and whispering these words, come on Tan, lets go home and share, pmsl, A BOTTLE

OF YOUR CHOSEN BLEACH

eh, arent i just the romantic one :lol:

love youuuuuuuuuu

can i have domesto`s please??????!!!!!!!!! (w00t) love youuuuuuuuuuuuu too ya daft beggar!!!! :huggles:

(w00t) woohoo we got snow (w00t)

P1010011-8.jpg

P1010018-8.jpg

blowing a gale here as well, nearly got blown away while out for a walk earlier (w00t)

it keeps snowing here as well, and then the next mo its peeing down with rain :wacko:

mental weather :wacko:

:lol: yeh it does clair its fencing chainlink as iv had to fence of the grass bit of the garden to give it a break from the dogs but they kept running into it cause they couldnt see it so i added the ribbon so they could see it :lol: :b

Back