The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Oldhall

g_charlton1

Registered
Reaction score
To all at oldhall today, thankyou for making us feel welcome and for all the advise given, and we will see you all next week. Glynis Matty Steve Tilly and little Murph

watch you dog run went well more practice he be ok well done. :thumbsup:

g_charlton1 said:
To all at oldhall today, thankyou for making us feel welcome and for all the advise given, and we will see you all next week.  Glynis Matty Steve Tilly and little Murph
thay are a great club always there for help :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

glad you all enjoyed today your young dog ran well keep it up :thumbsup:

are you the lady i met over park hall with the pup murphy? and whose dad has Tilly?

hopefully i will be there soon with my new pup milly

Hi yes i am the lady you meet over parkhall with pup murphy and my dads dog is tilly. Small world, will be up there again tomorow rain or shine

hows your dad going on with lawrence, he came over on saturday but i was walking the pups so didn't get to meet him......

g_charlton1 said:
Hi yes i am the lady you meet over parkhall with pup murphy and my dads dog is tilly.  Small world, will be up there again tomorow rain or shine
Lawrence is very helpfull and has lots of knowledge he has realy helped my dad, my dads tried to phone him today to give him an update but got no answer so he was going to phone him again later today. Have you been up the hills today little murph had a knock and his nose bled took him vets and taking him back tomorrow had injection anti inflam and pain relief.wacko: Take care

hes been busy decorating this morning......so probably was ignoring the phone so he could get on..........he's quite taken with Tilly though.......he thinks shes a cracking little dog.........

poor murphy what did he do?.......we went over and 2.30 and it was full of students 6th former types with cameras........must be doing a project....but it was a whole coach load....

g_charlton1 said:
g_charlton1 said:
Hi yes i am the lady you meet over parkhall with pup murphy and my dads dog is tilly.  Small world, will be up there again tomorow rain or shine
Lawrence is very helpfull and has lots of knowledge he has realy helped my dad, my dads tried to phone him today to give him an update but got no answer so he was going to phone him again later today. Have you been up the hills today little murph had a knock and his nose bled took him vets and taking him back tomorrow had injection anti inflam and pain relief.wacko: Take care

My dad managed to speck to lawrence and he said if he wants anything just to pop down be glad to help..how nice is that...Murphy was knocked by my friends one eyed lurcher by accident court the side of his face, so hes a little bruised today but

hes still running mad and jumping over the other dogs. We went up today at 3.30 didnt see the students though. hows ruby and baily.

g_charlton1 said:
g_charlton1 said:
g_charlton1 said:

My dad managed to speck to lawrence and he said if he wants anything just to pop down be glad to help..how nice is that...Murphy was knocked by my friends one eyed lurcher by accident court the side of his face, so hes a little bruised today but

hes still running mad and jumping over the other dogs. We went up today at 3.30 didnt see the students though. hows ruby and baily.

he wasn't caught by tink was he............one eyed or not shes a nutter....eric hates bailey for some reason

g_charlton1 said:
g_charlton1 said:
g_charlton1 said:

Yes it was tink, hadnt seen them for ages eric always keeps a distance though havent beenup today steve has taken the dogs been on a long day at work. Murph okay now swelling gone down but tillynot well stomach upset.

poor tilly......glad murphys ok now........

i know tinks a rescue, but do they know how she lost her eye? mind you it doesn't seem to bother her.... :D

Back