The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Old Dog Devon

doris

Puppies for pleasure, not for Trade!
Registered
Reaction score
It's Monty's birthday and for the last few days I've been taking loads of snaps, try to get his 'official' birthday photo :wacko:

I've not had much luck with him, but I did get this one of Old Dog Devon - and I love it! :wub:

He may be an old duffer, but we still think that he is a handsome chap :huggles:

4.JPG

Happy Birthday Monty :wub:

How old are you now ?

[SIZE=21pt]happy birthday monty [/SIZE] :cheers: and yes devon does look a handsome boy grey bits and all :wub: :wub:

[SIZE=21pt] :wub: HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY MONTY :wub: [/SIZE]

TURBO said:
Happy Birthday Monty  :wub: How old are you now ?

As Trish rightly says, Monty was 2 yesterday :cheers:

And lovely Old Dog Devon will be 12 at Christmas :huggles:

The gang did manage a practise round of 'Happy Birthday' :lol:

Monty didn't like it so asked them not to do it on the actual day :blink: (w00t) :lol:

5.JPG

Fred will be 12 in October, so they are of a similar age. The oldies look so distinguished. 8)

Devon...you're lovely. We don't get to see enough of you ..... :wub:

I did manage to get this one, just for the lovely ladies out there - Monty looking macho! :flowers: :rolleyes:

3.JPG

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONTY :cheers: - such a handsome boy and so generous - he sent over a packet of fish sweets for Ashling today - even though he couldnt come himself because Pearl cannot have boy visitors at the moment

Devon is the sweetest boy and what a beautiful picture of him :wub: :wub: :wub:

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) love the Sunwalkers Choir - (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
georgina said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONTY :cheers:   - such a handsome boy and so generous - he sent over a packet of fish sweets for Ashling today - even though he couldnt come himself because Pearl cannot have boy visitors at the moment
Devon is the sweetest boy and what a beautiful picture of him :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

(w00t)   (w00t)   (w00t) love the Sunwalkers Choir -  (w00t)   (w00t) (w00t)

Monty was very pleased with his birthday present of 'Eau de Yialousa' that I was covered in :- "

The Sunwalkers Choir are available, to enertain at family gatherings or work functions :lol:

Happy birthday for yesterday to the oh so handsome Monty.

Devon looks wonderful :huggles:

Happy birthday for yesterday Monty ... hugs to you and Devon !!

Annie

DEVON IS :wub: :wub: :wub:

....AND MONTY TOO :wub: OF COURSE!!

Monty's proper birthday photo, taken a couple of weeks ago by Pauline Oliver - isn't it gorgeous!! :wub:

It really looks like my Moe Joe, I love it, thanks Pauline! :huggles:

moe_at_2.jpg

devon is :wub: :wub: happy birthday monty :cheers: that pic of him is just stunning :wub:

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]Happy Birthday for yesterday Monty [/SIZE] :cheers:

Back