The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

offspring

onceracedatpreston

Registered
Reaction score
could anyone could let me know how Henry Dobies dog Indian joe got on as a stud dog,he had been put over a bitch around about the time i packed in racing,i think the bitch might have been Ste & Julie Batesons, i'am not sure which one! Was Indian Joe as successful a stud dog,as he was a racing dog?...........And what about Boys Talk....and Girls Talk,what became of these two? others that spring to mind are Wor Lass,Wor Hinny,bruce & Di Bellwoods BB Venture....and another cracker from them times... Dream Vision these were all top open class whippets in days gone by....how are there offspring getting on,i'd love to know....

indian joe was lined with steve n julies bitch brooklyn which produced an excellent bitch called jo brooks. jo brooks i think is dead now but she went on to produce some cracking whippets, rch/nch jo bloggs and the excellent scottish dog tormentor. I know that indian joe was used a bit at stud but im not sure of the offspring off the top of my head

boys talk had success at stud with an excellent bitch called branca and a scratch dog called jive talk.

BB venture also was an excellent brood bitch she produced the great scratch dogs wild blueberry and steal venture.

Indian Joe went to Steve & Julies Harlem too but not sure what happened as she produced no pups & died not long after?

Dream Vision produced some brilliant dogs but was slightly shadowed at stud by his brother Marillion who was Top Stud for a number of years.

Girls Talk had a litter to Xspell & the only one i know who got to the track was Black Mole a scratch dog, Girls Talk's death was reported in whippet news a few months ago.

Didn't Boys Talk end up in America at stud?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jo Brooks is still alive and still with Davy. She had a litter of 3pups to Predator these were Tormentor, Charmer and Step A Side. Davy and Liz still have two of the pups but they no longer race and are pets. Ruby has not been to well but she still enjoys life to the full.

Hi I had litter brother to jo brooks dusty trail i think wendy with kind a magic had the other brother bounty hunter. :D :D :D

just wondering why people seem to forget my dog Bru-di venture he was a brill scratch dog when he was racing he was wildblueberry's other brother

We have off-springs from Dream Vision. Namely, R.Sc.Ch. /N.ch Saxon Honey and R.Ch. Saxon Honeybee. Saxon Honey was mated to R.ch. Mad Return and produced R.Ch. Saxon Tiger and R.ch./N.ch Saxon Gem. :cheers: Although Dream Vision didn't line as many bitches as Marillion he produced some very good off-springs. :p

I HAD DEMO SUE MATED TO INDIAN JOE WHICH PRODUCED AN OPEN ;) CLASS BITCH CALLED SAME AGAIN. THIS WAS HER FIRST LITTER, HER 2nd WAS TO SHYLO DAWN WHICH PRODUCED DEMO BLUE,DESPERATE DAN, BLACK MAGIC,DARK ASSASIN AND THE BITCH I KEPT BUT WAS SADLY KILLED AT 9 MTHS OLD.

JIM L ;)

Back