The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Northern Bend

sue greenwood

Registered
Reaction score
Hi The download for this open is in the NPWRC site on main page. We've had some rain going up today to see what the grounds like.

Well it's raining up north so the ground will be perfect for the bend.It was good on Sunday but this will give it the bounce it needs. :thumbsup: I did request all members did the rain dance naked on their front lawns must have worked (w00t)

The man upstairs is laughing till he cried.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: Brilliant! Hope it dries up for Sunday though and you all have a great time :thumbsup:

:luck: :luck: good luck to all that are running the northern bend :thumbsup:

hope the weather is kind to you and the pong from the chucks is not to strong :x

get ready ladies..........the jepson legs should be on show :b ....and i dont mean carols (w00t)

peppermint lady said:
:luck:   :luck: good luck to all that are running the northern bend :thumbsup: hope the weather is kind to you and the pong from the chucks is not to strong :x

get ready ladies..........the jepson legs should be on show :b ....and i dont mean carols (w00t)

Such an healthy aroma keeps your mind on the game. .....as for Barry's legs we get a lot of glimpses of shin and hair now the weathers warmer. I keep smelling salts in the car to stop the ladies from swooning. Carol and Diane have promised me that they will keep up the naked rain dancing on the front garden. Dave 'The luv God ' Naylor will take over on the Saturday before the racing and he says the sun will come out then. :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]I'm sure he said it was the sun that would come out[/SIZE] (w00t)

sue greenwood said:
peppermint lady said:
:luck:   :luck: good luck to all that are running the northern bend :thumbsup: hope the weather is kind to you and the pong from the chucks is not to strong :x

Such an healthy aroma keeps your mind on the game. .....as for Barry's legs we get a lot of glimpses of shin and hair now the weathers warmer. I keep smelling salts in the car to stop the ladies from swooning. Carol and Diane have promised me that they will keep up the naked rain dancing on the front garden. Dave 'The luv God ' Naylor will take over on the Saturday before the racing and he says the sun will come out then. :cheers:

carol lives on a cobble street :unsure: :unsure: how safe is naked dancing :unsure:

i do hope carol or barry dont catch themselfs on the cobbles :b :- " (w00t)

peppermint lady said:
sue greenwood said:
peppermint lady said:

carol lives on a cobble street :unsure: :unsure: how safe is naked dancing :unsure:

It's not the cobbles they have to worry about it's the sparks flying off their clogs. (w00t)

You can get a severe bottom burn if your not careful :b

peppermint lady said:
sue greenwood said:
peppermint lady said:

It's quite safe Julie so long as I;m not in my stilletos :lol: ......... and the same goes for Barry too (w00t) :lol:

sue greenwood said:
peppermint lady said:
sue greenwood said:
peppermint lady said:

It's not the cobbles they have to worry about it's the sparks flying off their clogs. (w00t)

and where have you been dancing in the nuddie on cobble streets in clogs Mrs. Greenwood :- " :lol:

Carol Jepson said:
sue greenwood said:
peppermint lady said:
sue greenwood said:
peppermint lady said:

and where have you been dancing in the nuddie on cobble streets in clogs Mrs. Greenwood :- " :lol:

You've never lived until you've danced naked in the moonlight on cobbles in your clogs.(Especially when they're freshly shod by local smithy)to hovis music with a large cheese sandwich clenched between you teeth :D . So romantic

you northern folk rearly know how to live life to the full up their (w00t)

naked dancing in clogs and cheese sandwiches :lol:

well i suppose its a change from watching coronation street ,and racing whippets ,and pidgeons, :cheers: :cheers: and eating black pudding like the rest of us northerners not forgetting the warm bitter and chips and steak pudding (w00t) sue i am beginning to worry about you. :unsure:

just one more thought sue, you havent been picking strange shaped mushrooms on your early morning walks have you. this might be your insperation for your naked clog dancing (w00t) (w00t) if so do us a favour and dont serve john any up for is breakfast. :cheers:

sue greenwood said:
You've never lived until you've danced naked in the moonlight on cobbles in your clogs.(Especially when they're freshly shod by local smithy)to hovis music with a large cheese sandwich clenched between you teeth :D . So romantic

Ehhhh.... you lot are so Northern anybody'd think you race whippets :lol:

naylorwhippets said:
just one more thought sue, you havent been picking strange shaped mushrooms on your early morning walks have you. this might be your insperation for your naked clog dancing (w00t)   (w00t)   if so do us a favour and dont serve john any up for is breakfast. :cheers:

And eating balm cakes :lol:

naylorwhippets said:
just one more thought sue, you havent been picking strange shaped mushrooms on your early morning walks have you. this might be your insperation for your naked clog dancing (w00t)   (w00t)   if so do us a favour and dont serve john any up for is breakfast. :cheers:
You cant beat a good mushroom fried with bacon, blackpudding,egg and tomatoes,you mean you and Dave dont dance in the moonlight? Dave told me you were both beautiful movers. (w00t)

oh please sue.............stooooooooooooooooooop :unsure: :unsure:

all the northern lot are in for a treat this sunday cause im baking us all a cake :thumbsup:

apple cinnamon and dates :) hope your all up for a slice :D

if this thread as not frightened anybody from coming north NOTHING WILL. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: (w00t)

Back