The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Noah At Three Months Old

Trish

11 OF THE BEST
Registered
Reaction score
where does the time go,hes such a lovely boy to have around.

heres noah at three months old today. :wub: :huggles:

IMG_4427.jpg

IMG_4376.jpg

IMG_4412.jpg

hes certainly a big hit with the others too :p

IMG_4362.jpg

come on oliver lets play some more :p

IMG_4364.jpg

IMG_4434.jpg

still not as big as the cat (w00t)

IMG_4231.jpg

IMG_4320.jpg

alove1.gif
He's just soooooooooo lush, your so lucky Trish.

PS He's growing much quicker than my blue whip :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Ooooh, he is a babe Trish!!!!

TCx

What a completely gorgeous little bear :wub: :wub: He is just too cute ! :thumbsup:

he is a real smasher trish cant wait to meet him :huggles:

He's lovely Trish :wub: I love that pic of him with Finley and Oliver :wub: :wub: Can't wait for some cuddles tomorrow :wub: :D

:wub: aww my little model ,he is absolutley scrummy trish :wub: :huggles:

Trish, Noah is :wub: :wub: :wub: That picture of the 3 of them is brillant :thumbsup:

Trish he is so cute :wub: cant wait to see him again :huggles: :huggles:

:wub: :wub:

adorable!

love you lots molly.kiplin.millie.finley.phoebe.oliver&NOAH!

:wub: The piccy with all three of them on is lovely! :thumbsup:

Trish, he is gorgeous, :wub: and I love his little woolly pully - must keep him lovely and snug.

Smidge was 11lb at 12 weeks, so they might end up in the same weight group. I thought at one time he'd be bigger than Sweep (23-24), as his weight has been more than Sweep's up to 6 months, but Smidge seems to have stopped at 19-20lb for the last month - he's got more blubber than Sweep ever had though, so maybe that's it.

Noah looks quite chunky for a blue - I know I should remember, but who are his parents? So many puppies around, at my age it's hard to keep track :*

June Jonigk said:
Trish, he is gorgeous, :wub:   and I love his little woolly pully - must keep him lovely and snug. 
Smidge was 11lb at 12 weeks, so they might end up in the same weight group.  I thought at one time he'd be bigger than Sweep (23-24), as his weight has been more than Sweep's up to 6 months, but Smidge seems to have stopped at 19-20lb for the last month - he's got more blubber than Sweep ever had though, so maybe that's it.

Noah looks quite chunky for a blue - I know I should remember, but who are his parents?  So many puppies around, at my age it's hard to keep track :*

hi june noahs parents are jeans ..shiney, and sire elevado :thumbsup:

he seems to get chunky then grows taller then looks whippety again :lol:

just realised noahs 12 weeks old and will be 3 months old on the 11th feb :thumbsup:

He's very cute :wub: He'll be a proper little whippet by the time we get to meet him, they grow up so rapidly at this stage. :wub:

[SIZE=21pt]i sooo love that boy he is yummy :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: [/SIZE]

He is gorgeous Trish.....lovely pictures of him and the rest of your lovely lot... :huggles: :wub: :wub: Ive just noticed Noahs little white bits between his back legs... :huggles: :lol: how lovely.... :wub: :wub:

Loved the one of Brian too... :wub:

Back