The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

No More

mutley

THE KING
Registered
Reaction score
after the latest arguing with certain people in K and myself :- " believe it or not i have decided to ignore you know who :- " especially after good advice from my mate boydy :thumbsup: so hey thats my lot just going to enjoy whats left of this beloved sport and have some fun :) good luck to all for the season :thumbsup: also i would like to apologize to k9 readers for having to put up with it :(

gaz :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
You do realise Gary its illegal what you are doing (BOARING) i once had a pig and it squealed on me (w00t)

or did you mean BORING?????? dirty git!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kipper fluke said:
You do realise Gary its illegal what you are doing (BOARING) i once had a pig and it squealed on me  (w00t)

or did you mean BORING?????? dirty git!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh no....did you make a "pig of it " ? (w00t) (w00t) hope you wore a..................."SOW WESTER " just to be on the safe side ! (w00t) (w00t)

trying to be sensible for once and thats what i get lol (w00t) i realized id spellt it wrong but didnt know how to change it but u know what i mean :b :p :p trust u boydy :))

good pic Karen .... always knew pocket and piglet were bum boys

See you can have lots more fun taking the **** than hurling shit-- :D (w00t) :D (w00t) :eek: :luck:

:cheers: :lol: :cheers: :lol: good pic dee & karen lol

these pups will be a jump a head kermit / greyhound,nice one :thumbsup: lol

i gary tries to be sensible and i get the **** takin out of me lol how does that work out lol. nvr mind i dont mind, if everyones takin the **** out of me there not talking about somebody else least it has its cause lol :oops:

piglet said:
i gary tries to be sensible and i get the **** takin out of me lol how does that work out lol. nvr mind i dont mind, if everyones takin the **** out of me there not talking about somebody else least it has its cause lol :oops:

some 1 give me a hankey im fillin up with tears here lol

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

take a towel next time u go in the showers pigglet (w00t) :D

347_preview.jpg

u must be board bailey searching for pics all day :clown: :clown:

mind u...................you been searching all day for picks and u still aint found any pic to compare to your fxxkxn nose lol (understandable) :p :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back