Supreme Yearling

R Sid Young 30 1st

B Mine's a Double 26 2nd

W She's a Flyer 18 3rd

Supreme Veteran

R Acca 29 1st

B Whinnie Skippet 25 2nd

W Maid For This 20 3rd

Thanks to everyone who asked how eve (maid for this) was after this final luckily she hasnt pulled the nail out its just a nasty cut above it

Bitch Final

R Miss Daisy 31 2nd

B Viv's Perfection 27 1st

W Calamity Kate 23 w/d

Bk Crystal Blue 16 3rd

Dog Final

R Rhyme N Reason 35 w/d

B Maid Your Point 28 1st

W Purple Rain 22 w/d

Bk Xbex 19 2nd

Supreme Final

R Maid Your Point 28 1st

B Vivs Perfection 27 2nd

Thanks for results Sally :thumbsup:

Well done to all the winners today. There were some good races.

Well done to Vicky & Mark and Maid Your Point on winning the Golden Jacket and also their 5th class win for supreme status.

i have times :thumbsup:

musclebound 15.22

deneside belle 14.94 then 15.44

her sister 15.19 then 15.47 then 15.29

bagheera 15.37 then 15.41

kaiser chief they gave no time out :(

curlin 15.25

shes a flyer 16.65 then 17.40

mines a double 16.22 then ?

sid young 16.13 then 16.41 then 16.48

freddies meoldy 15.78

maid for this 16.50 then 16.41

whinney skippet 15.84 then ?

acca 15.59 then 16.06 then 16.05

crystal blue 16.44 then 16.13

6ix 16.59

spirit of the stag 16.22

calamity kate 15.85 then 16.43

bolan 15.94

foxy roxy 15.96

miss daisy 15.41 then 15.86

vivs perfection 15.44 then 15.66 then 15.80

xbex 16.66

fiddler 16.13

maid you luck 15.82

maid your point 15.72 then ? then 15.64

ryhme n reason 15.28 then 15.60

rapscallion no time

please note all handicap dogs times r off their marks.

as everyone knows im not fussed on bend racing but it was a lovely sunny day today so i sat outside all day watching every race and have to say there was a few very impressive dogs the no limit final with musclebound and deneside belle was brill 2 watch with both dogs trapping together then musclebound leading @ the 1st bend, by the 2nd bend deneside belle was in the lead then half way down the home straight they were neck and neck then andrew kicked in just @ the righ time to win by half a length.

curlin ive been watching trial round easintgon and she has been getting better every run with today being no exception in the yearling scr she will easily b abkle to hold her own in the 48lb class.

kaiser chief and bagheera was a crackin race as is always between these two.

ray & ritas sid young has hardly any experience on the bends 1st off he wins his heat, then the weight class final. then in the final he had to give 4 yds and 12 yds start i remember saying to peter watch this red surprise us all and win, i only say surprise as hes has not been round that many times but have to say he ran past the others no problem as if he had been bend racing all his life. incidently sid is bred from the same mother as the cracking little bend dog the builder both were bred from dave wilcox sunlight.

finally another race which was fab from begining to end was the supreme final between maid your point and vivs perfection wot a race neck and neck all the way with makd your point just getting it. both these impressed all day.

there u go my verdict on todays racing. oh and no dog went really really wide or really really on the rail OMO LOL :thumbsup:

sherry said:
there u go my verdict on todays racing. oh and no dog went really really wide or really really on the rail OMO LOL :thumbsup:
You must of missed the poor dog that ran over the hare rail on the second bend! :lol: Hope it was ok, looking back on piks I think it lost it's footing coming out of the bend. Oh and hope the dog that had a tumble was also ok. :luck:

all 2nd that gaz and third it a long cold winter ahead,,roll on the straightssssssss :thumbsup:

wild whippies said:
sherry said:

You must of missed the poor dog that ran over the hare rail on the second bend! :lol: Hope it was ok, looking back on piks I think it lost it's footing coming out of the bend. Oh and hope the dog that had a tumble was also ok. :luck:

[/quo

@ one point i had the perfect view of all of the track and just me and 2 other people then suddenly all these people appereaed and stood right in front of me so i may have missed one or two races as i never saw that. hope both dogs r ok do u know which dogs they were?

N2S said:
Well done to Vicky & Mark and Maid Your Point on winning the Golden Jacket and also their 5th class win for supreme status.
Here! Here! :cheers: Don't know which I was more chuffed for, Jude on yet again more superb running or Ziggy giving him a run for his money. :thumbsup:

sherry said:
@ one point i had the perfect view of all of the track and just me and 2 other people then suddenly all these people appereaed and stood right in front of me so i may have missed one or two races as i never saw that. hope both dogs r ok do u know which dogs they were?
I know feeling! :lol: Drives me barmy when I'm set up for a shot but folk can't help getting excited.

They was early on, yearlings I think, I'll know better when I go through card as I post piks. Just like to warn owners of dogs if they've done anything in case they wish to get them checked out. :luck:

wild whippies said:
N2S said:
Here! Here! :cheers: Don't know which I was more chuffed for, Jude on yet again more superb running or Ziggy giving him a run for his money. :thumbsup:

well done both especily Ziggy you show them lad its not just your brothers that can run :thumbsup:

sherry said:
i have times  :thumbsup:
musclebound  15.22

deneside belle 14.94 then 15.44

her sister 15.19 then 15.47 then 15.29

bagheera 15.37 then 15.41

kaiser chief they gave no time out  :(

curlin 15.25

shes a flyer 16.65 then 17.40

mines a double 16.22 then ?

sid young 16.13 then 16.41 then 16.48

freddies meoldy 15.78

maid for this 16.50 then 16.41

whinney skippet 15.84 then ?

acca 15.59 then 16.06 then 16.05

crystal blue 16.44 then 16.13

6ix 16.59

spirit of the stag 16.22

calamity kate 15.85 then 16.43

bolan 15.94

foxy roxy 15.96

miss daisy 15.41 then 15.86

vivs perfection 15.44 then 15.66 then 15.80

xbex 16.66

fiddler 16.13

maid you luck 15.82

maid your point 15.72 then ? then 15.64

ryhme n reason 15.28 then 15.60

rapscallion no time

please note all handicap dogs times r off their marks.

as everyone knows im not fussed on bend racing but it was a lovely sunny day today so i sat outside all day watching every race and have to say there was a few very impressive dogs the no limit final with musclebound and deneside belle was brill 2 watch with both dogs trapping together then musclebound leading @ the 1st bend, by the 2nd bend deneside belle was in the lead then half way down the home straight they were neck and neck then andrew kicked in just @ the righ time to win by half a length.

curlin ive been watching trial round easintgon and she has been getting better every run with today being no exception in the yearling scr she will easily b abkle to hold her own in the 48lb class.

kaiser chief and bagheera was a crackin race as is always between these two.

ray & ritas sid young has hardly any experience on the bends 1st off he wins his heat, then the weight class final. then in the final he had to give 4 yds and 12 yds start i remember saying to peter watch this red surprise us all and win, i only say surprise as hes has not been round that many times but have to say he ran past the others no problem as if he had been bend racing all his life. incidently sid is bred from the same mother as the cracking little bend dog the builder both were bred from dave wilcox sunlight.

finally another race which was fab from begining to end was the supreme final between maid your point and vivs perfection wot a race neck and neck all the way with makd your point just getting it. both these impressed all day.

What was the distance here please. ...Billy...

Back