REFUES TO BEND

MOANY MOANY

SPIRIT OF THE STAG

PEGGY SUE

MAID YA POINT

MORPHEUS

MAGICAL DREAMS

Good luck  :luck:

We won't be trying for the 5th at Portsmouth but good luck everyone else who's going and those needing their last weight class.

Hope everyone comes off injury free. :luck:

Wish we could come :( . How far is it from Shropshire :- " .

to far on a push bike even fitted with back pedaling brake--

steve :- "

it is a long wat BUT when you consider the members who live down that end of the country and the amount of travelling they do week after week to get to an open (and most of them do ) it would be nice if members could support it

Would be nice if I could come down but I am driving from home to Cumbria on Friday night, then straight down to the Midland Game Fair. I don't think I would manage doing another 200 miles on Sunday morning then 200 back to Shropshire, and straight back up to Cumbria before getting home to Doncaster late in the night and then driving another 100 miles early the next morning for my first day at Uni. :sweating:

Wouldn't like to be into my student oversraft before I even start :blink: .

Last edited by a moderator:
Fleesh said:
Would be nice if I could come down but I am driving from home to Cumbria on Friday night, then straight down to the Midland Game Fair. I don't think I would manage doing another 200 miles on Sunday morning then 200 back to Shropshire, and straight back up to Cumbria before getting home to Doncaster late in the night and then driving another 100 miles early the next morning for my first day at Uni.  :sweating:
Wouldn't like to be into my student oversraft before I even start  :blink: .

Fleesh its not that wet in Cumbria that students need rafts---lol

unders or overs---

steve :thumbsup:

Fleesh said:
Would be nice if I could come down but I am driving from home to Cumbria on Friday night, then straight down to the Midland Game Fair. I don't think I would manage doing another 200 miles on Sunday morning then 200 back to Shropshire, and straight back up to Cumbria before getting home to Doncaster late in the night and then driving another 100 miles early the next morning for my first day at Uni.  :sweating:
Wouldn't like to be into my student oversraft before I even start  :blink: .

good luck at uni :luck: :luck: :luck: has moany had them bloody pup yet :wacko:

Just got Harv checked :thumbsup: George has said if he's not working he'll bring me down :thumbsup: off to Askern for a trial tomorrow,hopefull see you there on Sunday :thumbsup:

rodders said:
Just got Harv checked :thumbsup: George has said if he's not working he'll bring me down :thumbsup: off to Askern for a trial tomorrow,hopefull see you there on Sunday :thumbsup:

next Sunday Karen ...dont be a week early :- "

(w00t) Anybody down there willing to feed 2 hungry whippeteers :lol: :thumbsup:

everythink still ok for the weekend at portsmouth. :thumbsup:

i was at the sussex longdogs yesterday and mentioned the lurcher racing some people will be attending. billie has landed on the hot plate of the cooker again and slightly singed her pads.

Back