The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Nnwrf 2009 Calendar

weathergirls

N.N.W.R.F. CHAIRPERSON
Registered
Reaction score
posted on the NNWRF forum please note one or two of these still to be confirmed

The NNWRF have had a number of requests from clubs around the country to stage an open at their venue , we would love to be able to please everyone but unfortunately thats not possible We do try and spread the opens around as best we can requests from members of Horden and Thurrock cannot be met at the moment but will be considered next time havind said that the NNWRF do appreciate the amount of travelling racers have to do and the ever increasing fuel costs so please spare a thought for those racers from the outer regions who have a lot of miles to cover to get to where you are based before going on to get to an open for us to put an open on at another club would mean taking one away from clubs such as Kikcaldy and Fordingbridge

The NNWRF ENDEAVOUR TO DO ITS BEST FOR ITS MEMBERS AND YOUR CONSTRUCTIVE COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOMED

(keep them clean now)

not having a dig but.........

opens i thought were to be moved around , only the master blaster/ ballystorm, this is second year at fordingbridge :oops:

i dont know how the fed work so just wondering r u only allowed so many top ten opens? and r u only allowed so many golden jacket events?

debbie said:
opens i thought were to be moved around ,  only the master blaster/ ballystorm,  this is second year at fordingbridge :oops:

ouch :- " does it matter which one it is

thanks again linda,well,n fed for not giveing horden a 1, :angry:

sherry said:
i dont know how the fed work so just wondering r u only allowed so many top ten opens? and r u only allowed so many golden jacket events?

the NNWRF HAVE ON THE STRAIGHT

THE EASTER CLASSIC WEEKEND and the CHAMPS WEKEND both of which will be staged at Whitton Castle = North Yorkshire

1X Superleague ch 2009 = OLD HALL = East Midlands

1 X Top Ten open 2009 Kirkcaldy Sc ( forming part of the Scottish Derby/champs

3 X Golden Jacket opens 2009 =

East Ayrshire (tbc) as part of a 3 day event

FORDINGBRIDGE south as part of a weekend event

BLIDWORTH = Notts -alongside the Puppy/yearling champs

We would love to be able to put a couple of T.T. opens on its not for the want of trying but unfortunately it isn't possible

debbie said:
weathergirls said:
debbie said:
opens i thought were to be moved around ,  only the master blaster/ ballystorm,  this is second year at fordingbridge :oops:

ouch :- " does it matter which one it is

YES...IF YOU WANT TO GIVE OTHERS A CHANCE AT DIFFERENT OPENS :oops:

they're run on the same format only time there was a change was on the distance when one was run at Swallownest reverted back to the norm when moved

sorry about jumping in with both feet again,sitting thinking about it,theres more than new,fed who give points opens out,anything would be a bonus for horden,its a good little club,if theres anything on the go linda can we have it please,, :thumbsup:

YOUR MISSING MY POINT LINDA WASN,T ON ABOUT FORMAT

CUSHTI OPEN....SOUTHERN DOGS, OPEN RUNNING UP NORTH, BEEN MOVED AROUND :D

MASTERBLASTER/BALLYSTORM OPEN...MID AND NORTH DOGS..OPEN RUNNING IN SOUTH...SAME PLACE :oops:

VIVS QUEST OPEN...MIDLAND DOG.....GOT THAT RIGHT...BEEN MOVED AROUND. :D ..

LIKE I SAID NOT HAVING A DIG JUST AN OBSERVATION :cheers:

kenny m said:
sorry about jumping in with both feet again,sitting thinking about it,theres more than new,fed who give points opens out,anything would be a bonus for horden,its a good little club,if theres anything on the go linda can we have it please,, :thumbsup:
will ring around the com later mate and see what we can do for horden :thumbsup:

let you know tomorrow ;)

debbie said:
YOUR MISSING MY POINT LINDA WASN,T ON ABOUT FORMAT

CUSHTI OPEN....SOUTHERN DOGS,  OPEN RUNNING UP NORTH,  BEEN MOVED AROUND :D

MASTERBLASTER/BALLYSTORM OPEN...MID AND NORTH DOGS..OPEN RUNNING IN SOUTH...SAME PLACE :oops:

VIVS QUEST OPEN...MIDLAND DOG.....GOT THAT RIGHT...BEEN MOVED AROUND. :D ..

LIKE I SAID  NOT  HAVING  A DIG  JUST  AN  OBSERVATION :cheers:

Custi open not a g/jacket deb as said 3 g/jackets one noeth one middle one south

I think what Debbie is trying to say is that she thinks it would be nice if the Golden Jacket Trophies were run for in different parts of the country, example the Master Blaster/Ballystorm being hosted by Fordingbridge for 2 years running as opposed to a different Trophy being run for at Fordingbridge this year (thus allowing dogs from another part of the country to race for the Master Blaster and Ballystorm Trophies this year and our southern relations to race for something different at their Fordingbridge event too). :thumbsup:

Hope that's what you meant Debbie :oops: .

WE CAN JUST SWAP THE KRIS/KIA-ORA AND MASTER BLASTER AROUND ...DOESNT MATTER AS LONG AS ONE IS NORHT AND SOUTH TOO ME THERE BOTH G/JACKETS

BUT AS I SAID CUSTI NO G JACKET

Last edited by a moderator:
Before the MasterBlaster G /J was raced at Fordingbridge for 2 years

if you check the records The Viv,s Quest was raced at Fordingbridge for 2 years also before it was changed to yours

cant rember if it wasnt raced at Scotland also Know it was discussed

so they have been moved around

but I can see where you are coming from be nice if the dogs in question could be raced for in their area

Custi ran in south

Masterblaster in the north

Viv's Quest in the midlands

but it is very difficult to sort venues out it is not a ideal world

the Fed are only allowed so many opens for points

as Much as the committee try they cant please everyone

just a point

Ruth not Don

iam going to have a word with our members at the weekend and ask them if we could put an aditional open on in june,,,so if the fed or bwra,would like to have anything on the dates,in june,could you put horden down for anything that could be going spair

kenny m said:
iam going to have a word with our members at the weekend and ask them if we could put an aditional open on in june,,,so if the fed or bwra,would like to have anything on the dates,in june,could you put horden down for anything that could be going spair
get back to you tomorrow Kenny if the committee members who are not going to Devon are willing (sure they will be) we should be able to arrange an additional event to make a weekend up we have been offered a supreme trophy for this already so we will need some more leave that side to you get your begging bowl back out Kenny this ones full PLEASE REMEMBER THIS WILL NOT QUALIFY FOR T.T. POINTS it will just be a fun weekend so get some camping sorted

weathergirls said:
kenny m said:
get back to you tomorrow Kenny if the committee members who are not going to Devon are willing (sure they will be) we should be able to arrange an additional event to make a weekend up we have been offered a supreme trophy for this already so we will need some more leave that side to you get your begging bowl back out Kenny this ones full PLEASE REMEMBER THIS WILL NOT QUALIFY FOR T.T. POINTS it will just be a fun weekend so get some camping sorted

it gets thumbs up off the committee leave you to sort out the dates with Gary and Dee

can book camping now my sons m8 has the farm,along crimdon,its caravan club reg,so its repetable,and its right on the beach banks,what a view,and its buttons per night,will get some feedback off the members and get it sorted,loads to do hartlepool marina,see all the old ships,and dalton park the other way,loads to do, :thumbsup: the walks for your dogs wow you wont want to go home :cheers:

kenny m said:
can book camping now my sons m8 has the farm,along crimdon,its caravan club reg,so its repetable,and its right on the beach banks,what a view,and its buttons per night,will get some feedback off the members and get it sorted,loads to do hartlepool marina,see all the old ships,and dalton park the other way,loads to do, :thumbsup: the walks for your dogs wow you wont want to go home :cheers:
where's the bloody bar :blink: suppose we could have our own bar round a hog roast get Decca on the mike :thumbsup:

Back