The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Nikki Whizz Retired

sherry

Registered
Reaction score
been to see robert tonight nikki whizz has 2 very bad injuries one her graicilus and two her tibia crest he asked her age (3 and half) and said it looked like she was finished racing. just got her going and all this year gutted but @ least we have still got her and shud hopefully b able to line her back end of the year. now il b thinking of possible stud dogs.

good news is pups just had niggles

Sorry to read this Carole, I'm sure Nikki will throw you some champs :thumbsup: :luck:

Sorry to read this Carol, wishing Nikki a long and happy retirement :luck:

It's so sad when this happens. Have a happy retirement Nikki :thumbsup:

Gutted for you Carole and after all yours and Peters hard work with her. She looked very good when running at Manton Club. As you say though you've still got her :wub: .

Glad to hear Rio and Gem are sound :thumbsup: , hope they give you a good year of racing.

Sorry to hear of your bad news carole hope nikki has a good retirement bett

sorry to here this news carol,but good luck with them young ones looking good.and well done you n peter for yesterday :thumbsup:

So sorry about Nikki, isnt it just sickening when this happens to a young dog. Happy retirement & hope you hear the patter of tiny feet soon :thumbsup:

glad pups are good carole sad about the big girl sure she will have a happy retirement

sorry about nikki carol and pete, micky may get his 1st girlfriend though...... :thumbsup: ............happy retirement nikki

sorry to hear the news but she will be spoilt in her retirement knowing you two

you have your pups to be racing now so will have somethingto race

all the best with them

That's bad news Carole. All the best for a happy retirement with Nikki :luck:

Sorry to hear about Nikki's injuries. Hope she has a long and happy retirement

So sorry Carole :( I know you'll be gutted,as she'd come out looking great this season,but i'm sure she'll have a happy retirement with you both.Look forward to seeing her pups when you decide to breed her :thumbsup: .Great that the pups are ok.Hopefully see them both again soon :thumbsup:

dee told me earlier today sorry to hear it sure she will make you a great brood bitch :luck: :luck:

sad news,peter and yourself put a lot of thought and work into your dogs.sure youll get some gooduns out of her .gutted for you.

at least the pups werent to bad and you have some thing to work with this year :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Back