The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Ni Sporting Whippet Club Sow

Margaret Mc Stay

Registered
Reaction score
Another great day was had at NI Sporting Whippet show last Sunday. Although the weather was not that great , it did not dampen the spirits in any way. I was lucky again in the draw and won a nice bottle of Liefermulch wine ,when chilled was absolutely georgous. There was a very big turn out of Whippets, the rising popularity this year of this powerful breed was very plain to be seen on Sunday at this show. Bluebell was out in her glory with the camera, and has taken some cracking photographs as usual. A big congratulations to all the winners, and as usual Janet will post the results, and Bluebell will post them snapshots later. Looking forward to the next show.

Another great day was had at NI Sporting Whippet show last Sunday. Although the weather was not that great , it did not dampen the spirits in any way. I was lucky again in the draw and won a nice bottle of Liefermulch wine ,when chilled was absolutely georgous. There was a very big turn out of Whippets, the rising popularity this year of this powerful breed was very plain to be seen on Sunday at this show. Bluebell was out in her glory with the camera, and has taken some cracking photographs as usual. A big congratulations to all the winners, and as usual Janet will post the results, and Bluebell will post them snapshots later. Looking forward to the next show.
i had a brill time at the show

Leave it to you Margaret, your a smart lady :thumbsup: thats why we get on so well :D have a few pics to put up, now you have giving me the go ahead :thumbsup: will put them up soon :thumbsup:

DSC_0434.jpg

Back