The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Next Meeting

gillette.

Registered
Reaction score
Could some one please tell where and when the next bend meeting is as i dont have a whippet news at the minuite :D :D :D

And what date the bwra champs are? :D :D

Thanks Craig! :D

next race meeting is on the 16th Feb at Highgate craig, not sure about the champs but will be march i think !!! :D

Thanks alot for that but are the bend champs at kinsley or highgate? :D :D :D

thanks craig ;)

well if it is the same as last year the BWRA bend opens and champs will be at HIGHGATE and the NWRF opens and champs will be at KINSLEY :D ;) :b :p

Thanks again!!! :D

How come they moved the bwra champs from kinsley??? I personally think kinsley is one of the best tracks around!

I saw the bwra champs last year after going to kinsley first thinking that they where being held their. oops... :D :D :D

I can't find my whippet news either :angry: :b

so hope i am telling you right......

BWRA bend champs was held last year at highgate craig

SUp bitch was Harry's bitch FLUKE and Sup dog was Pathfinder....same breeding good litters them :D

Has anyone got the address where I can get the whippet news from, and can I buy just 1 or do i have to subscribe for the 6 or 12 months???

I think its about time I caught up with everything thats being going on.. :D :D :D

anybody's help will be much appreciated :D

thanks craig :D

Hiya Craig,

Chris sells the Whippet News individually at opens if you are going to the Tyrone at Highgate on 16th Feb then you will be able to get hold of Februarys issue, or you can subscribe 6/12 months to 346 Coventry Road, Hinckley, Leicester, LE10 0NH Tel 01455-442239

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks alot for that, much appreciated how much is it at the minuite I baught one at last years champs but can't find it like usual so havn't a clue how much it cost??? :D :D :D

Back