The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Newmarket Stripe Whippet Coat

graciepup

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all.Not been on for a while as have severe eczema so have not been able to type. :( Anyway I would really like a newmarket stripe coat for grace.We called them whitneys for the horses,which I think is a make.Can anyone tell me where to get one please,as would really like one for my little girl :)

I'm sure sue and terry ward sells them 'venture coats' i haven't their details i'm sure someone on here will know. Good luck

graciepup said:
Hello all.Not been on for a while as have severe eczema so have not been able to type. :( Anyway I would really like a newmarket stripe coat for grace.We called them whitneys for the horses,which I think is a make.Can anyone tell me where to get one please,as would really like one for my little girl :) Thanks :thumbsup:

hope you get better soon :huggles: :huggles: good luck :luck: in finding the coat

sorry youve had trouble with eczema. :( must be awful not being able to go on k9. :D hope youre better now :thumbsup: sorry cant help about the coat

Hope this link works!

Venture Coats

Sue & Terry used to make the Newmarket coats (I have three!) but don't know if they still do.

Last edited by a moderator:
dessie said:
Hope this link works!
Venture Coats

Sue & Terry used to make the Newmarket coats (I have three!) but don't know if they still do.

Thankyou for that. :thumbsup: Yes they do still sell them,so I am going to order one today :D I am restricted with my hands so can only come on here every now again.Hopefully be back to normal soon (w00t) Well as normal as I can be.

Thabkyou to everyone for their replys too!!

Back