The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Newby Pic...my Ollie!

vickieh2512

Registered
Reaction score
beachchristmas2008012.jpg

Hope this works???

ok so this is my boy he is 7months old and a little star. He is my first whippet and i have another on the way :wacko: :teehee:

what a cute little boy u have, look forward to seeing him and ur new pup grow up in the site :thumbsup:

What a cutie :wub:

And I see you have been bitten by the whippet bug ...........

one is never enough :thumbsup: (and neither is two :- )

What a lovely black boy. Looks like you will have your hands full with two youngsters!!!!!! :cheers:

What a lovely black boy. Looks like you will have your hands full with two youngsters!!!!!! :cheers:
not to mention my 9 month old baby, my 2.5yr old son, the other 2 dogs, 3 cats and 3 horses..... :wacko: :- :D

Ollie is gorgeous , looking forward to seeing whippet number two :)

Aw Ollie is a lovely looking chap - look forward to hearing ALL the details of number 2 whippie and seeing pics of your other dogs and animals :thumbsup:

Welcome to k9 you sound quite mad enough to be here :teehee:

Aw Ollie is a lovely looking chap - look forward to hearing ALL the details of number 2 whippie and seeing pics of your other dogs and animals :thumbsup:

Ah yes, definately mad enough, I've taught you well :clown: (w00t) ;)

Ah yes, definately mad enough, I've taught you well :clown: (w00t) ;)
Cheeky...yeah youve taught me well...its all your fault and DH knows that LOL (w00t)

Back