Ian :luck:

Shadow-Hunter said:
:luck:   good luck with your new pup bro
IMG_1139.jpg

IMG_1137.jpg

IMG_1136.jpg

now your smiting  (w00t)   :teehee:   :)   good choice :thumbsup:

Ian  :luck:

all the best with your new addition trev we new it wudnt be long before you got bitten

colin rhonda and boys :thumbsup:

Best of luck Trev ! didnt take you long..one minute were all sitting in the garden and the next youve got a pup !

Wow - he's got some legs on him - he's a lovely looking pup

IMG_1139.jpg

aw :wub:

ave u named the little o:) angel?

all da best :luck:

rhonda :thumbsup:

What a cute face :wub:

Good luck with him :luck: :thumbsup:

Just saw this pretty little thing... :wub: WOW what a looker !!!!! Gonna be a real stunner!! Is it a pedigree Whippet? Feet look huge !! Whats the age of it ?

Will look forward to watching his/her progress..

Congratulations.. :thumbsup:

Tracey x

Great looking pup bud. Looks a little stunner :) All the best with the pup! Dog or Bitch?

:) the pup is a bitch 9 weeks old my daughter named it lana after the girl in smallville, it is a full time job looking after it, so long since i had a pup i am glad to have plenty of people around with such a great wealth of knowledge and accumilation of left over bits and bobs thanks to everyone who has helped :cheers:

trev8888 said:
:) the pup is a bitch 9 weeks old my daughter named it lana after the girl in smallville, it is a full time job looking after it, so long since i had a pup i am glad to have plenty of people around with such a great wealth of knowledge and accumilation of left over bits and bobs thanks to everyone who has helped :cheers:

-_- forgot to mention she is pedigree ex barnsmore kennel co down :blink:

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh....wat a wee beauty...hope u have lots of fun with her :luck: :luck:

Back