DSCF0469.jpg

im watching you (w00t)

DSCF0470.jpg

oh hello :p

DSCF0473.jpg

time for a sleep before the next shift

DSCF0465.jpg

[SIZE=21pt] (w00t) what a lovely boy :wub: :lol: nosy mind :- " [/SIZE]

:lol: :lol: aww that made me smile my lot stand in the window for hours barking at passing dogs :lol: spirit is a very good watch dog :wub: :wub:

AHHHHHHH (w00t) That must look hilarious from outside!! Teehee isn't he cute :huggles:

Emma xxx

it amazes me that their back legs dont get sore, standing like that for so long.

wished i lived in you street now, with a neighbourhood watch like that (w00t)

(w00t) (w00t) spirit should come and live with me, thats how i spend most of my day as well :- "

nosey buggers arent they.........

post-777-1191443646.jpg

spirits doing a good job there :wub: :huggles:

what a good boy he is :huggles: :thumbsup:

:lol: Good boy, Spirit :thumbsup:

Making sure no strangers come snooping around (w00t)

Jinny does it too, but only if Rio and Abbie bark outside - then she figures there's something worth looking at :lol:

jinnyfizz said:
:lol: Good boy, Spirit :thumbsup: Making sure no strangers come snooping around (w00t)

Jinny does it too, but only if Rio and Abbie bark outside - then she figures there's something worth looking at :lol:

i made sure i got the fence in for you Jane :- "

trac said:
jinnyfizz said:
:lol: Good boy, Spirit :thumbsup: Making sure no strangers come snooping around (w00t)

i made sure i got the fence in for you Jane :- "

Tis looking very posh indeed (w00t)

that's the colour I want mine so it's good that you've got the practice in :- "

Nosey parker ......... :lol:

I have some pictures of Sada doing that but Kaya only

gets up if someone goes out.

He's so cute looking out like that :wub: - is he admiring the newly painted fence? I was expecting metre after metre of fence the fuss you were making of painting it :- "

(w00t) Ozzy is a bit nosey like that too! :- "
ozzy072.jpg

only he does it from behind the curtains........... 8) ......the WRONG side of the curtains :wacko: :lol:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

littlenell said:
(w00t) Ozzy is a bit nosey like that too! :- " 
ozzy072.jpg

only he does it from behind the curtains........... 8) ......the WRONG side of the curtains :wacko:   :lol:

:wub: :wub: :wub:

meddling said:
He's so cute looking out like that :wub:   - is he admiring the newly painted fence?  I was expecting metre after metre of fence the fuss you were making of painting it :- "
excuse me lady :p its a double fronted garden and there is more fence to the side that you cant see (w00t)

trac said:
meddling said:
He's so cute looking out like that :wub:   - is he admiring the newly painted fence?  I was expecting metre after metre of fence the fuss you were making of painting it :- "
excuse me lady :p its a double fronted garden and there is more fence to the side that you cant see (w00t)

Yea Yea Trac WE believe you :thumbsup:

trac said:
meddling said:

[SIZE=21pt]well you can come and do the back for me clair[/SIZE] :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
trac said:
trac said:
meddling said:

I'd love to Trac...but you know how it is... :- "

meddling said:
trac said:
trac said:
meddling said:

I'd love to Trac...but you know how it is... :- "

[SIZE=21pt]yes i do clair only 24 hrs in a day,22 of those hrs you spend on here[/SIZE] :- " :sweating:

Back