The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New Mating At Fordingbridge

gary farmer

Registered
Reaction score
JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW TINKERMAN MATED A GREYHOUND AT FORDINGBRIDGE THIS WEEKEND

ILL GET MORE DETAILS ASAP

GARY :thumbsup:

this bitch is a mate of mine nice bitch 48 to 501b sprinter run on owlerton sheffield :luck:

this bitch is a mate of mine nice bitch 48 to 501b sprinter run on owlerton sheffield :luck:
nice lad too chris..and the bitch looked really nice,she was small.. so there you go some more good pups to be had get your orders in :thumbsup:

The nice lad i believe to be Fran Sidebottom ( not sure as it was a long time ago) who had HOT HONEY. She was the dam of Honey Don't, an extremely good bitch who won shed loads and threw Mo Evil etc. He knows good dog flesh when he sees it.

JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW TINKERMAN MATED A GREYHOUND AT FORDINGBRIDGE THIS WEEKEND ILL GET MORE DETAILS ASAP

GARY :thumbsup:
Whats the breeding of the bitch Garry?

I did like look of greyhound should be nice pups

The nice lad i believe to be Fran Sidebottom ( not sure as it was a long time ago) who had HOT HONEY. She was the dam of Honey Don't, an extremely good bitch who won shed loads and threw Mo Evil etc. He knows good dog flesh when he sees it.
spot on frans been racing all his life whippets then greyhounds had some of the best coming back into whippets should be some nice pups here tinkermans thrown some good stuff with greyhounds and this bitch is small and no mug

Back