The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New Lurcher Club

lullabell

Registered
Reaction score
My husband (JIM) and a few of his friends ( GUSS) (MOUCHER ) are going to put together a Lurcher Terrier Whippet club in County Down , we are going to have a meeting in (Chris)GUSS house on Fiday 29 JAN anyone interested contact me or Guss . We are hoping to get a show in May due to Ballywalter Game Fair being cancelled. everyone is welcome to join ;) ;)

hi as lynne said were tryin to put together a club for lurchers terriers and whippets,we could do with getting a few more people interested' this is a new club starting out and everyone will have a say in wot the club does eg lamping competitions,race days,corseing days and the puting together of our first show.so if u think u would be interested please contact

jim murry ...07927655614

chris angus ...07543898026

e mail guss2008@aol.com

thanx for reading

Hope everything goes well with the club!

Could i have some more info please when you know abit more after the meeting?

:thumbsup:

yea thats no problem if interested come along to the meeting :thumbsup:

hi

colin was saying that him john ian sammy and cavy r looking 4ward to the new club and they will get a race down on friday

hicolin was saying that him john ian sammy and cavy r looking 4ward to the new club and they will get a race down on friday
That's great Rhonda,, think i'll be run of my feet makin tea 4 them all lol :wacko: :wacko:

happydays glad were startin to get abit off interest :thumbsup:

Good luck with your new club, sorry that we wont see you all over there this year.

Sonia & Ian

it is a pitty but im sure wee will al see u at sum stage this year :thumbsup:

just to say that the club is still gettin on our feet so if youre interested contact eather myself (chris angus) or jim murry

ps cheers lynne for the sandwiches :thumbsup:

Back