The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New Kid On The Block

CHRIS DOYLE

Registered
Reaction score
What do you think of this little beauty? She's about seventeen weeks old, a whippet /greyhound and answres to the name WILLOW. (She owns Beau Beau) :thumbsup:

w1.png

GORGEOUS :wub: :wub: Beau Beau, you are very lucky...

Cracking looking dog and I hear she is watching the lure already :thumbsup: not be long before she will be chasing it :luck: Goodluck with her BeauBeau I no shes young but keep us updated on how she gets on with the lure when she is older

Ian :thumbsup:

:wub: Wow, she is an absolute beauty :wub: - lucky Beaubeau! :thumbsup:

Great photos of Willow Lampy :thumbsup:

Looking great Tracey a real credit to you :huggles:

I will try and get a good photo of her brother Dancer later and post it so you can see the difference. :thumbsup:

Hello everyone. I will have some more pics of Willow and Dee Dee :thumbsup: a little later today

shes stunning love her name too :wub: :huggles:

good luck with her tracey :thumbsup: :luck:

We did not have the best of light for picture taking. Didn't get to the track until 3. Lunc and a drop of wine. You know what its like :) Anyway, this was a first look at the lure for Willow and at only the second time of asking, she chased like a good 'un :thumbsup: . Thelight was too poor for any meaningful action pics but here are some that show the pups off a bit :))

IMG_1782.jpg

IMG_1774.jpg

IMG_1772.jpg

IMG_1770.jpg

IMG_1758.jpg

IMG_1756.jpg

Beautiful shots :thumbsup:

Willow has a very switched-on look about her :thumbsup: Think you'll have lots of fun with her, Tracey! And Deedee is looking gorgeous as always :wub:

Wish I lived nearer so I could come and try mine out :)

Back