The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

NEW ARRIVALS

andrew foster

Registered
Reaction score
Glad to be back on K9,I would just like to let everybody know that Cilla (TYLERS TORNADO) has recently became a mum to three gorgeous little pups,via cesaerian section,sadly we lost a little bitch leaving us with 1 dog and 1 bitch both black with white markings on their chest.Kenny Maddison is keeping the bitch and we are undecided wether or not to keep the dog if not we have a good racing home for him.                            

ANDY.

What did you put tylers tornado to?, how is she after the c-section?, hope the remaining pups are very well

HI SAM, CILLA is  doing very well and so are pups i was just glad to see her take to them after her trouble,she was mated to CRAZY CRACKER who had also mated her mother KIERENS LASS 4 YEARS AGO resulting in 1 PUP which is MUSTANG SALLY who got 2 titles on bends,i have recently been informed that MICKEY MOUSE has won the stud top ten so that can,t be bad.He has also just mated MYSTICAL DANCER last week.                                                                                                            ANDY.

Back