The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Need Help: Whippet Internet Mega Database

glennSKii

Registered
Reaction score
Hello again,

i am slowly, but surely, developing a large database in Microsoft Excel. It includes name, country, www address, and emails of kennels/breeders, owners with www sites, whippet product retailers, whippet rescue groups, racing associations, discussion groups, etc. as well as whippet info pages on the web.

My main push at the moment is on the breeders/kennels/owners(with websites).

anyone who knows pretty well the list of breeders (including those who do it rarely, or just take part in some aspect) for a particular country, i would really appreciate it , if you contacted me. You could tell me which country you know well, and i would send you what i have so far for that country. You could then tell me what you see missing.

This database will, of course be made public. Anyone who askes for a copy when its done, will get it via email. I also plan to add it to a Whippet DVD that i will make based on the vids i have been making. On the dvd, they will be at full video and audio quality. I will not charge for the dvds, instead, send them as "presents". I think it will come in handy, because i have found out how generous whippet owners can be. ;) i have already received 6 coursing jackets from the States in the form of a gift, and someone here from this list from UK has plans to send me a racing muzzle, simply becuase he has one packed away somewhere ;)

Taking into account that so many of you are from the England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland, etc... i will list here the names that i have already.. if you see that your kennel is missing, or that of a closer friend, please let me know by email or here in a personal message in K9. ... if you have the time. thanks!!

In winter, as a musician, i have time for things like this...

here is the list of names (i left off the links etc, to save space)

Arjuna

Barmaud

Citycroft

Denimonde

Elmanash

Fullerton

Huntinghill

Lanakeshena

Moonlake

Mulcair

Nevedith

Niisyf

Parkstone

Roedeane

Saraquele

Selinko

Spysnfly

Stormburst

Yialousa

Chelynnah

Courthill

Veridon

Collooney

Barnesmore

Crosscop

Zigouse

Tonmawr

Turnstone

thats all i have at the moment, from UK, Ireland, etc.....

glennSKii

glennSKii said:
Hello again,
i am slowly, but surely, developing a large database in Microsoft Excel.  It includes name, country, www address, and emails of kennels/breeders, owners with www sites, whippet product retailers, whippet rescue groups, racing associations, discussion groups, etc. as well as whippet info pages on the web.

My main push at the moment is on the breeders/kennels/owners(with websites).

anyone who knows pretty well the list of breeders (including those who do it rarely, or just take part in some aspect) for a particular country, i would really appreciate it , if you contacted me.  You could tell me which country you know well,  and i would send you what i have so far for that country.  You could then tell me what you see missing.

This database will, of course be made public.  Anyone who askes for a copy when its done, will get it via email.  I also plan to add it to a Whippet DVD that i will make based on the vids i have been making.  On the dvd,  they will be at full video and audio quality.  I will not charge for the dvds, instead, send them as "presents".  I think it will come in handy, because i have found out how generous whippet owners can be.  ;)   i have already received 6 coursing jackets from the States in the form of a gift, and someone here from this list from UK has plans to send me a racing muzzle, simply becuase he has one packed away somewhere ;)

Taking into account that so many of you are from the England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland, etc...  i will list here the names that i have already..  if you see that your kennel is missing, or that of a closer friend, please let me know by email or here in a personal message in K9.  ... if you have the time.  thanks!!

In winter, as a musician,  i have time for things like this...

here is the list of names (i left off the links etc, to save space)

Arjuna

Barmaud

Citycroft

Denimonde

Elmanash

Fullerton

Huntinghill

Lanakeshena

Moonlake

Mulcair

Nevedith

Niisyf

Parkstone

Roedeane

Saraquele

Selinko

Spysnfly

Stormburst

Yialousa

Chelynnah

Courthill

Veridon

Collooney

Barnesmore

Crosscop

Zigouse

Tonmawr

Turnstone

thats all i have at the moment, from UK, Ireland, etc.....

glennSKii

Hi

Have you looked on www.Champdogs.co.uk - They have breeders listed.

Back