joe 8

Registered
Reaction score
heres a pic of my whippets
100_1630-3.jpg
100_1641-3.jpg
Picture408.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice Joe :thumbsup: Not being nosey :- could you tell us how they are bred? We all like to know these things :lol:

Yes, definitely! Especially when we can see similarities to our own! Your black fella has similar markings to my dog Roscoe.

the top 1s r out of mike browns line and the 1 my son is with is out of my black dog to barsmore bitch he is 9 months old cheers joe

Ah that may be the link then - my two are g.grandsons of Mike Brown's Lord of the Knight :)

This is Roscoe - he's six months and looks a lot like your 9 month old I reckon :thumbsup:

DSC_1497_r1crop.jpg

You have two very gorgeous whippets :wub: :huggles:

Ah that may be the link then - my two are g.grandsons of Mike Brown's Lord of the Knight :)

This is Roscoe - he's six months and looks a lot like your 9 month old I reckon :thumbsup:

DSC_1497_r1crop.jpg

[/quot

Molly's grandad is Lord of the Knight! its a small world in whippet land :p :p

thanks all and my dog has lord of the night as his grandparents aswell and i just show them at gamefairs

thanks all and my dog has lord of the night as his grandparents aswell and i just show them at gamefairs
Sorry to be REALLY nosy but can I ask your dog's name to see how closely linked they are? Any relation to Carl's Lad or Carli's Black Magic? I know it's a long shot but worth asking... :)

They are both incredibly handsome - the blue-fawn boy is the spitting image of my Merlin.

Back