The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

My New Pup

xEmiliex

Registered
Reaction score
Hiya this is my new whippet pup she hasn't got a name yet finding it realy hard to choose what do you think of zada? or any ideas? anyway this is the new addition to our family isnt she lovely

pup_003.jpg

View attachment 34634

Yes she is adorable! I'm rubbish with names, but Zada is nice, or Zara is cool too.

Ibet she is great fun!

:huggles:

The puppy with no name as she became known last weekend is absolutely :wub: My greyhound William was playing with her at Tanya's k9 weekend last weekend she was totaly unfazed by the great big lump

ps like Zada

She's lovely ! Zada and Zara are beautiful names.

Good luck with her !

Greetings from Belgium

sh is gorgeous,love the name zada and think it would suit her :thumbsup: :wub:

Hi she is gorgeous!!!! We have a new pup as well.Its a lovely time.Enjoy,they grow so fast!!!Love the name by the way

Welcome to K9 :cheers: and I think youve got yourself a gorgeous puppy there :wub: what an unusual little face. o:)

Last edited by a moderator:
she likes her cuddles in bed under the quilt

enjoy her they soon grow

tinabow said:
she likes her cuddles in bed under the quilt enjoy her they soon grow

lol ive noticed tina create trainning isnt going well and she finds any excuse to jump in the bed lol not going to be enough room for us soon as there already my whippet x me hubby and soon to be bump lol oh and no forgetting the cat who sleeps on my back lol luv Emilie

glad you are happy with her emily, she is a lovely girl! :wub: but have to blame auntie tina for the jumping in bed bit lol! :- "

dont forget lots of puppy pics plz and i love the name zara :wub:

Don't these blue eyes just melt you'r heart??!!!!!!!!! She's lovely wharever she's called :lol:

She's very cute :wub: :wub: I love her wee face.

Julie

she's gorj isn't she emilie :wub:

we all had a cuddle and a munch of her over the weekend! even dij thought she was scrummy.......you're very lucky she made it all the way to your house - there was more than one person who'd've happily 'diverted' her lol

She's so cute!! :wub: :wub: Good luck with her. She ha a lovely little face.I am getting my little boy on the 10th of September and can't wait!!

Back