The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

My Dogs

daztheman

Registered
Reaction score
hi all just after some advice i have tried my two lurchers at straight raceing but they barge the other dogs i know it's my fault for not giveing them the proper training but do you think they would be any better at coursing with only being two dogs the last thing i want to do is put any other dogs in danger but someone sugested this to me i would like to hear your thoughts. many thanks. Daz

daztheman said:
hi all just after some advice i have tried my two lurchers at straight raceing but they barge the other dogs i know it's my fault for not giveing them the proper training but do you think they would be any better at coursing with only being two dogs the last thing i want to do is put any other dogs in danger but someone sugested this to me i would like to hear your thoughts. many thanks. Daz
Try the real thing and let them enjoy what they were breed for. :- "

:unsure:

daztheman said:
Hi Daz,

One of my dogs used to do that too.We trained in on the lure with a blinkered muzzle,just so the field of vision is infront of him and the lure.It cured my dog,and a friend of ours too.

Hope this helps.

Amanda

Back