The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

My Darling Daughter At The Wheel

stormydog

Registered
Reaction score
MY LAUREN AND I WENT OUT AFTER WORK FOR OUR DINNER... SHES AT LESSON 13 NOW IN THE "DRIVING MALARKY" AND FOR AGES IVE PROMISED HER A DRIVE IN THE WEE FROG CAR SO AFTER "MUCHO PERSUASIO" I LET AR HAVE THE WHEEL :eek: :sweating:

THE SMELL OF FEAR IS BROWN MY FRIENDS :(

THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM...... 8)

DSCF2221.jpg

THE FLY PAST.......... :(

DSCF2222.jpg

THE CAR BEFORE THE "STORMY".....stopping right at my knee caps :sweating:

DSCF2218.jpg

for those reasons alone my loving daughter...GET YER OWN LIL FROGGY CAR !

Shes a good looking lass ...... I see who she takes after! :- " :thumbsup:

Who :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
So did you actually allow the poor girl to drive the little car or just let her sit in it while you took photos of it?

I agree, she's a pretty young lady and would be better suited to a Merc sports or BMW Z7 I think :)

Have you recovered :sweating: :sweating: ?

Tracey X

Oh and good luck with ya test Lauren :thumbsup:

I just luuurrve your car John :wub: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .... you must be very trusting letting your daughter in that car :lol: :lol: she is very pretty.

My daughter is just about to venture out too, learning to drive.... dosnt bear thinking about... :lol: :blink:

Shes one very lucky girl to be allowed to drive your MG - my first car was a bright yellow 2cv that cost £400 and you could see the road through the gaps in the rust in the floor. The first time I took it out - I slammed the door shut and the handle fell out.. :wacko: It was only 17 years ago, was the nearest Im ever going to get to a convertible..lol

(w00t) john.........shea a pretty girl..............

must look like her mum :oops: :lol:

beaubeau said:
So did you actually allow the poor girl to drive the little car or just let her sit in it while you took photos of it? 

I agree, she's a pretty young lady and would be better suited to a Merc sports or BMW Z7 I think  :)

Have you recovered :sweating:   :sweating:   ?

Tracey X

Oh and good luck with ya test Lauren  :thumbsup:

honestly i was crapping my jeans ! took her a couple of goes to get going then she developed "heavy right shoe" syndrome :unsure:

and as luck would have it a few of her friends were out walking so didnt she just love being seen....she wanted the top down but i didnt want my hair wrecked :( !

j :wacko: hn

Back