she doesn't look very excited though :- "

how's she doing, is she still being sick :x

doris said:
how exciting!!!!!!! :D
she doesn't look very excited though :- "

how's she doing, is she still being sick :x

yep she has stopped thankfully !!!

she is fine really ,, doing really well :wub:

I'm sure you've already told us - who's the daddy?

oh yeah, I do remember now - thanks!

has anyone got a pic of him? I'm guessing from previous comments that he is brindle?

doris said:
oh yeah, I do remember now - thanks!
has anyone got a pic of him?  I'm guessing from previous comments that he is brindle?

the lovely james

aka ch elvencharm zola at turnstone :wub:

james2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Look forward to following the updates on Jan and pups to be :) and i know shes got a very caring mummy to tend to her every need!(and pups when arrive!) :thumbsup: :huggles: ;)

lots of :luck: :luck: with the pups and big :huggles: for mum

aww, she looks beautiful even if tired. Her tum couldn't get much bigger, you must be on tenter hooks, I'd be a nervous wreck . Glad she's not being sick now....do dogs ever get cravings like us ?

:luck: for the big day :huggles: to Jan

Good Luck for the big day!!! :luck:

She looks huge!

She's looking gorgeous, :wub: doesnt time fly as you nearer the due date (w00t)

Julie D said:
aww, she looks beautiful even if tired. Her tum couldn't get much bigger, you must be on tenter hooks, I'd be a nervous wreck . Glad she's not being sick now....do dogs ever get cravings like us ?
:luck:   for the big day  :huggles: to Jan

before she was in pup she always had a cup of tea in the morning , always bugged the kids for theres but never botherd me for my coffee.

now she is in pup she only wants coffee !!!!!

all she gets is the remains from mine in a morning as i dont think it would be good , all the caffeine :blink:

saraquele said:
Julie D said:
:luck:   for the big day  :huggles: to Jan

before she was in pup she always had a cup of tea in the morning , always bugged the kids for theres but never botherd me for my coffee.

now she is in pup she only wants coffee !!!!!

all she gets is the remains from mine in a morning as i dont think it would be good , all the caffeine :blink:

:lol: :lol: Bless!! I hope it runs really smoothly - its so exciting!

Back