The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

My Accident Prone Murphy!

Painted Lady

tattoo luvver
Registered
Reaction score
Just come back from vets cos Murphy's limp has come back...think the run yesterday didn't help.Got an 8 day course of anti imflammatories and he has to have plenty of rest..how do you get a whippet puppy to rest :unsure: :unsure: have settled him down now on my bed and hope it gets better,my poor little Murph :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Poor little Murphy - hope he gets on the mend very soon, won't take long i am sure :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

aawww hope murphy is all better soon :huggles:

poor baby hope his legs better real soon :wub: :thumbsup: :huggles:

:huggles: aww poor murphy ,hope hes feeling better soon :huggles: :luck:

Poor Murphy...............in the wars again,what are we going to do with him.

Lots of :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: Nanny Dawn says you must rest :- " :D :D

aww, poor murphy.

I hope he feels better soon. :huggles:

Awww poor Murphy, I feel for you it's near impossible to keep a puppy quiet, especially when you want them to be (w00t) I hope he gets better really soon :huggles: :luck: :luck:

whippetgood said:
Poor little lad whats the latest with him?
He has been resting pretty well tonight,it;s hard to keep him still though :wacko: :wacko: he is not exactly what you call calm :p thanks for asking :huggles:

Grace sends Murphy a big lick :wub: ,hope he is better soon :luck:

sarahloveland said:
whippetgood said:
He has been resting pretty well tonight,it;s hard to keep him still though :wacko: :wacko: he is not exactly what you call calm :p thanks for asking :huggles:

No bother!!!just want the little man to be ok im sure he will be fine :thumbsup: sending lots of woofs and sniffs :huggles:

whippetgood said:
sarahloveland said:
whippetgood said:

No bother!!!just want the little man to be ok im sure he will be fine :thumbsup: sending lots of woofs and sniffs :huggles:

Hi Sarah hows little Murphy's leg?

Back