The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Murphy & Poppys Photos

liverpoolmitch

Registered
Reaction score
Thought I would post my photos on a more postive post than yesterdays incident, As you can see of yesterdays photos the dogs where having a great old time, Murphy loves to run and I have noticed Poppy is looking alot more fitter, hope you like my photos, still trying to get use to my new camera :)

running_150.JPG

IMG_1093_runn_50_.JPG

Well I made a mess of that :b :lol: Ill have to look again on how to post :p ;)

in_the_reeds_50_.JPG

Here is Murphy with his adoptive mum and some respects life saver o:) , Good on yer Poppy :wub:

Sorry making a totall mess of this now its not letting me post photos ?O,Dear :eek:

Gorgeous pics! THey really do look like they are having a wonderful time!

Hope they are okay today (and hope you are too!).

x

that last one is a lovey photo, it would make a lovely drawing :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Murphy trying to workout how to get to some mallards on the other side, without getting his feet wet :lol: :lol: ;)

Bless..what lovely photos...both beautiful dogs. I have a mini schnauzer and a whippet and they used to enjoy a good run and play together too (Fred's getting a bit old now).

Hi

I have only just found your pictures - they are both gorgeous.

Murphy (yours) is just lovely and poppy ( yous - i also call Hopkirk - pops and poppy !!) is adorable

Love them all to meet up again and have a good old run one day

Ps Also put some pics of hops on ( loss of appetite- on general whippet discussion) I had a panic day... if you want to browse.

I have also upgraded my camera as the one i had did not have whippet speed and whippet focus so should get some nice new pictures on our walk tomorrow

:)

Back