The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Most embarrassing moment with your dog ?

leethomas1988

Registered
Reaction score
Mine would have to be when i went to the bathroom for a wee and while doing so my dog came in a weed up my legs my socks were soaked lol.

Photo0469.jpg

Paahahaa!! That's absolutely hilarious! I haven't had any embarrassing moments with my pup yet. Still early days i guess!

My old ridgeback came to a very busy beach with us one summer- it was warm and thinking she might like to cool down I took her to the river where lots of children were splashing and playing happily :sweating: .

Lentil paddled in between them (she loved children all her life and always wanted to be near them) but to my horror she stopped and did the biggest elephant sized poo :devil: :nuke: . Most of the children screamed and scattered as the poo started floating downstream :eek: I had to chase it and catch it with my daughters fishing net, trying to ignore the traumatised children and their glaring parents!! >_< Didnt dare look anyone in the eye for the rest of the day :>

I found an old photo of her... she has been gone for years now but we all still miss her o:) :wub:

C360_2012-01-15-12-51-51.jpg

Thats really funny :lol:

Blu knocked me flying once - she had a problem with her ears where if she knocked them they inflated and had these tablets that made her want to wee all of the time and also send her balance off... I happened to be near her when she was running like a loon one day and over I went! :lol:

That was pretty embarrassing :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
dude broke into the house next door, when i was working in a garden; he got through the fence and made friends silently with a little jrt he had always barked at through the fence, and opened their back door (special whippet skill). They heard the door go, and found him in their kitchen sniffing around the dog food cupboard. I had to go round the long way to go and get him... Embarassing, but i was also a bit proud of him :)

not had any really but been floored a few times with ma running dogs, one it took me 3hours to get back to the car when should have only taken a hour,

Lily whippet also paid a visit to our neighbours' house when their front door was open! She did a swift tour of the whole place and judging by the screams from upstairs her visit was not entirely welcome!

She emerged a few minutes later with a big happy grin on her face! Nothing phases her at all! :- )

Back