The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Morning Walk

Sunrise08

Registered
Reaction score
Just got in from a lovely morning walk with Honey and Ruby. Thought i would share some pics.

HONEY-2.jpg

HONEY3-1.jpg

HONEY2-1.jpg

Ruby can't go anywhere without the biggest stick she can find (w00t)

RUBY-1.jpg

(w00t) Ruby is such a lovely girl... always bringing you something Carrie :wub:

Honey is looking good, :thumbsup: How are you feeling ?, you not been well.. :(

Tracey x

Feeling a bit better today, thought some fresh air would do me good this morning and so far it has. :huggles:

Ruby is great she always finds something for me whether its a tiny little peice of paper in the house or a tree branch :lol: :wub:

glad you had a nice walk,honeys growing up now :huggles:

i too have a tree carrier,and the bigger the better :lol:

Fab photos :wub: both your girlies are looking extremely well :wub: :huggles:

aww how lovely to see your beautiful doggies having such fun!

i love staffies too - i sadly lost my old girlie in october - what a special baby she was - such lovely mad memories of her carrying logs around wherever she went - some almost bigger than her - so funny!

:wub:

Ruby123 said:
Feeling a bit better today, thought some fresh air would do me good this morning and so far it has.  :huggles:
Ruby is great she always finds something for me whether its a tiny little peice of paper in the house or a tree branch  :lol:   :wub:

nice pics carrie :)) Glad your feeling better :cheers:

:- " she even brings u my trainers when im ther :p

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbsup: Good job Carrie it did not take you long geting used to your new camera good shots of honey and ruby keep them coming glad you feel better.

Ian x

Honey looks so grown up now :D Bless :wub: :thumbsup:

My old GSD used to try and dig up tree roots to bring to me (w00t) I think if she could have brought the tree she would have ...... just like Ruby :lol: :thumbsup:

Back