The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

More Crap

midlanderkeith said:
keith they'd make the perfect couple blue had rolled in sumit nasty tonight he was well proud of himself ,he seen sexy mammas picture and wanted to impress her a bit more i think :x :rant: :lol:
P1010192.jpg

Drives me mad when they do that :angry: We take them home all smelly and they give you that look :( why are you giving me a bath

A note to Blue.... you naughty boy for getting your lovely new collar dirty :angry: :lol:

jue332 said:
Drives me mad when they do that  :angry: We take them home all smelly and they give you that look  :(   why are you giving me a bath
A note to Blue.... you naughty boy for getting your lovely new collar dirty  :angry:   :lol:

its as good as new now julie washed and on the radiator drying :D he is a naughty boy and iv got to blooming bath him now :rant: cause he stinks big time :x

:wub: aww keith she is so gorguse thats a realy nice pic of her :wub: blue said she looks one hot sexy mamma :wub: :huggles:

Oh my god, that could be my girl, Tally, from that pic!!

She did exactly the same thing just this morning as well. She loves being smelly. :rant:

jayneymitch said:
Oh my god, that could be my girl, Tally, from that pic!!
She did exactly the same thing just this morning as well.  She loves being smelly.  :rant:

its a whippet thing i think ,wonder if i roll in sum sheep or cows shit the men would fancy me better :- " :x :lol:

Back