Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Mohamed

He's not daft is he? Look at the bidding

Pauline

brill!i loved the comments about donating to the labour party! :D

Liked the px for 2 cds

Great sense of humour

Needed after the news coverage tonight

That poor woman just put her on a plane and send her home please.

[SIZE=14pt] (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) clever its made him a few quid :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]£120 for a teddy and still 5 days to go lol[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Its also good seeing as he started bidd at 0.99p and now its at £120.00 lol[/SIZE]

go mo go . a good thing to do .wonder what would have happened if she had called it jesus.nowt.n---e the lot i say. :lol:

I have met her a couple of times. She worked in the same school netwrok as me. Really lovely. Always got the childrens best interest at heart. The country does not deserve the help of someone as highly educated as a teacher from the U.K. Most of these third world countries would be in deep sh1t if it was not for the help of u.k. and western european fund raising.

recieved this email the other day...

It is a matter of history that when Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces, General Dwight Eisenhower, found the victims of the death camps he ordered all possible photographs to be taken, and for the German people from surrounding villages to be ushered through the camps and even made to bury the dead.

He did this because he said in words to this effect: 'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses - because somewhere down the track of history some idiot will get up and say that this never happened'

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Edmund Burke

In Memorial

This week, the UK removed The Holocaust from its school curriculum because it 'offended' the Muslim population which claims it never occurred. This is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving into it.

It is now more than 60 years after the Second World War in Europe ended. This e-mail is being sent as a memorial chain, in memory of the

six million Jews,

20 million Russians,

10 million Christians

and 1,900 Catholic priests

who were murdered, massacred, raped, burned, starved and humiliated while the German and Russia peoples looked the other way!

Now, more than ever, with Iran, among others, claiming the Holocaust to be 'a myth,' it is imperative to make sure the world never forgets.

Mini Me said:
recieved this email the other day...

It is a matter of history that when Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces, General Dwight Eisenhower, found the victims of the death camps he ordered  all possible photographs to be taken, and for the German people from surrounding villages to be ushered through the camps and even made to bury the dead.

He did this because he said in words to this effect:  'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses - because somewhere down the track of history some idiot will get up and say that this never happened'

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Edmund Burke

In Memorial

This week, the UK removed The Holocaust from its school curriculum because it 'offended' the Muslim population which claims it never occurred.  This is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving into it.

It is now more than 60 years after the Second World War in Europe ended.  This e-mail is being sent as a memorial chain, in memory of the

six million Jews,

20 million Russians,

10 million Christians

and 1,900 Catholic priests

who were murdered, massacred, raped, burned, starved and humiliated while the German and Russia peoples looked the other way!

Now, more than ever, with Iran, among others, claiming the Holocaust to be 'a myth,' it is imperative to make sure the world never forgets.

I received this from a friend too but apparently it's a hoax. :eek:

I see the seller is donating the money raised to his local hospice. :D

Isn't it great that we live in a country where we can have a joke like this :thumbsup:

well this was a interesting listing,and ebay as now pulled the plug on it :lol: last i saw which was last night it was up to £852,all going to charity so good on the bloke :thumbsup:

thought we lived in a democracy freedom of speech b------ t.abuot time we claimed our country back

Back