The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Mister Dandy

springfield

Registered
Reaction score
ANYONE GOT ANY INFO ON THIS DOG WAS HE SOOTY SAM'S BRO,IF SO WHO OWNED/WORKED HIM. :)

springfield said:
ANYONE GOT ANY INFO ON THIS DOG WAS HE SOOTY SAM'S BRO,IF SO WHO OWNED/WORKED HIM. :)

Mr Dandy was a blue/white trim & was Sooty Sams Brother he was also sire of Sally Honey to whom Sooty Sam produced some great pups over the years he may have been owner by his breeder in cumbria :thumbsup:

Mr Dandy is great great grandfather to Jack - Pennymeadow Blackjack. Next time I speak to Mike , I`ll ask him about Mr Dandy

springfield said:
Mister Dandy full bro to Sooty Sam other siblings are Black Wisp, Ebony Snatch, Flyaway blue , Dark mood and Trevors Choice

Pennymeadow Whippets said:
springfield said:

Mr Dandy was a blue/white trim & was Sooty Sams Brother he was also sire of Sally Honey to whom Sooty Sam produced some great pups over the years he may have been owner by his breeder in cumbria :thumbsup:

The mating you are on about mate produced my supa blue,still you could of told me that mate couldn;t you.

Back