VioletJarvis.jpg

Showing off her go faster tail

Violet7.jpg

Violet6.jpg

Violet5.jpg

Violet4.jpg

MilesViolet.jpg

MilesViolet1.jpg

And mummy's boy :wub: (still on the thin side after his illness but 100% better than he was)

Jarvis.jpg

Jarvis3.jpg

Jarvis2.jpg

Jarvis1.jpg

JarvisViolet.jpg

JarvisMiles.jpg

JarvViolet.jpg

Headshots.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There looking well Vicky :thumbsup: pretty looking pups :thumbsup: :luck:

Vicky. miles has Bobs face on him {midnight run) cracking photo's , a credit to you and mark

John

awwwww they are gorgeous :wub:

vicky please can i have violet?? :wub: :wub: :- or at least a cuddle of her lol

cant believe how big they are, they grown up so quick (w00t) looks like they had great fun nice to see them out playing and running together Vicky, no alot of people would'nt do that but i think its great for pups, well not just pups all my lot get of together :thumbsup:

Oh they are looking great.

Nice to see them out and about finding their legs.

Violet is tiny compared to the boys but I see she still puts them in their place and enjoys leading the pack.

Jackie

Violet3.jpg

Me and Tony think the likeness to Elzie in this pik is uncanny!

All 3 are stunning but what's even nicer for you and Mark is how varied they are in shape and size. I really think they'll be fabulous dogs when they start racing and can't wait to see the terrible trio run! :D

Violet3.jpg
Me and Tony think the likeness to Elzie in this pik is uncanny!

All 3 are stunning but what's even nicer for you and Mark is how varied they are in shape and size. I really think they'll be fabulous dogs when they start racing and can't wait to see the terrible trio run! :D
I just love the smile in this one - say cheese !!!

cant believe how big they are, they grown up so quick (w00t) looks like they had great fun nice to see them out playing and running together Vicky, no alot of people would'nt do that but i think its great for pups, well not just pups all my lot get of together :thumbsup:
I agree, the beauty of the land around here is the soil is mainly soft peat covered by moss so it great for free running the dogs on. Only gets crazy when my lot see her lot on the other side of a field and they're all going barmy to say hello to each other! :lol:

they r a stunning looking litter great pics :wub:

Back