Reaction score
Best dog & BIS Maidenbower Kittiwake

Best bitch Cream Camille of Welstar

Best puppy Mulcair Mon Amie

A lovely show & wonderful weather.Well done to all :thumbsup:

DSCF0023.JPG

Here's Jax's old Mayzee :wub: showing "how it's done"

yt.JPG

Many congratulations to Mayzee and also to Camille and Timothy :cheers: :cheers:

Lovely to meet up with Debs and Jackie, and of course with Zilloot and Lyd yesterday.

Didn't get to meet the mysterious Zolan - REVEAL YOURSELF Zolan and let us know how you did at WCOS :)

Oh boy it was hot :sweating: :sweating:

A nice day some nice dogs and a nice atomsphere. Well done to all the winners. alfynn777 you should have come and said hello. I recognise from your photos now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan Doherty said:
alfynn777 you should have come and said hello. I recognise from your photos now.
:oops: I'm sorry :( To be honest,I completely forgot!

Actually it was Jackie's fault . :wacko:

I was too busy making sure that she didn't miss her classes! :rolleyes:

It was pure chance that I happened to look in the catalogue just as they were calling the maiden class in & happened to notice that she'd got Mickee in it (w00t) ! Iv'e NEVER seen her move so fast :lol:

lovely photos debs,well done to all and for jackie getting best puppy :huggles: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wub: glad you all had a nice day

Jan Doherty said:
No problem Alfyn we all know how high maintenance Jax is :- "
Whew,you're not kidding!!! :sweating: :p ;)

Knew Id get them blame . :oops:

Im only a novice you know :- "

I was so certain he didnt like Mikkee ,as he was only looking at the other pups when making his placings . :b Didnt realise he liked her THAT much :wub:

Lovely day out , just what I needed .

Thanks for th e photos Deb

:)) Just found out `Alfie` was cup steward today :eek:

In the words of Chris Tarrant "WELL DONE EVERYBODY!!"

:D Super pics........Love the one of old girl on the move............. Well done everyone.......... good weekend for most of you :cheers:

But there isnt one of ME moving !! :cheers:

Thanks Millee ,

Mayzee wasnt at her best today . too hot I think and she gave 4 years to the competitors and still came 4 th out of 8 :wub:

What reveal myself? Not in public everyone would see my green spots and anyway I can't join the "Gang" I haven't got a "fawn". o:) :- "

All the fawns to the front of the line, & all the quallity markings to the rear....... :p

Well done to you all, great to see you all out in the sun. Mayzee looking good as ever on the move, can say anything about Jaxs movements that havnt done the rounds before ;)

Cartman Posted on Jun 14 2004, 05:32 AM   QUOTE (JAX @ Jun 13 2004, 09:53 PM)

But there isnt one of ME moving !! 

Digital camera's arnt out yet with a lense that wide.

[SIZE=14pt] Thank goodness for `small ` mercies !!![/SIZE]

Good job I can take a joke !! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

:thumbsup:

Back