The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Merry Xmas

neave

Registered
Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]WISHING EVERYONE ON K9 COMMUNITY A MERRY XMAS :cheers: :cheers: AND ALL THE BEST FOR 2009 FROM NEAVE AND THE SPEYMALT WHIPPETS :huggles: :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
And . . . Christmas greetings and happy new year from

Lois & John, and the whippets - Eric, Roger, Shirley, Spooky and Foxy.

:cheers:

:cheers: Happy Christmas Neave and all the very best wishes for the New Year. :cheers:

David,Yvette and family :cheers:

and Twiggy and Bridie

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[SIZE=14pt]HAVE A LOVELY CHRISTMAS AND A SUCCESSFUL, HAPPY 2009 :D :cheers: [/SIZE]

8b9c_1_sbol.jpg

neave said:
[SIZE=21pt]WISHING EVERYONE ON K9 COMMUNITY A MERRY XMAS :cheers:   :cheers:   AND ALL THE BEST FOR 2009 FROM NEAVE AND THE SPEYMALT WHIPPETS :huggles:   :thumbsup: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]Merry Christmas to you Neave. :cheers: [/SIZE]

Hope you all have a fab time. :cheers:

Happy Christmas everyone. It is about 6.30am Christmas day here. Kids are up (18 & 16). Feel like I have a massive hangover!!! But I dont drink. Just had enough of it all yesterday, although it is a great time of year, I am looking forward to a good sleep-in. :oops:

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt] Merry Christmas everyone ! [/SIZE] :cheers:

Another Merry Christmas thread????

Half past seven here in Qld - me and the dogs are up - hubby is still snoring! Nothing unusual there!

Have a great day everyone!

aslan said:
- hubby is still snoring! Nothing unusual there!

I've been snoring too!!!! -_- But I dont think from the same end as Aslan's hubby. :nuke:

Merry Christmas To All,

I heard Santa going out the door about 5.45 am, so i just had to get the kids up and now the lounge is like a bomb has gone off, ( not a Cartman bomb :x :nuke: )

Have a great day and Happy New Year with a successful 2009 :thumbsup:

[SIZE=21pt]MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND EVERYONE[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:cheers: Merry Christmas all :cheers:

Back