The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Meet Dermot

doris

Puppies for pleasure, not for Trade!
Registered
Reaction score
Dishy Dermot has spent his first night with us - not that you would have known there was a puppy in the house, we didn't hear a peep out of him! (w00t) -_- :sweating:

Anita has done a great job raising this litter, our new boy is confident, fun and gorgeous, we have all totally fallen in love with him, he is a smashing wee fellow! :wub:

Can't say that the iggies feel the same :- " Genie is pretending she can't see him 8) and Zoe is being a typical fickle madam, one minute she loves him :huggles: the next she is giving him the iggie stare :angry:

Devon was a bit concerned yesterday evening but has now remembered that puppies mean extra feeds, which is ok with him :thumbsup:

Monty is a bit jealous but is mostly amazed by this cheeky little chap that is strutting around the place :eek: and he can't wait til he is old enough to go running over the fields :D :lol:

8.JPG

:p and to you too Dermot :lol: :lol:

so pleased he is settling in well , i wish you all the best with him , he is lovely :wub:

He is just simply gorgeous, can't wait to meet him. :wub:

He is so gorgeous

I'm glad the other Sunwalkers have been so good with him :huggles:

He's a really lovely puppy - i'll look forward to seeing him again soon :wub:

New pups always seem to settle in no problem when there's new Whippet friends waiting for them :huggles:

Dermot is just :wub:

Wishing you many years of love & happiness with him :huggles:

aww hes gorgeous alison :wub: :huggles:

keep them photos coming :thumbsup:

He's lovely Alison :wub: I wish you well with him :huggles:

What a great picture :thumbsup:

He's certainly a little cracker :D

What a cute face - he is gorgeous :wub: . Looks like butter wouldn't melt ......

:wub: what a handsome litle chat :wub:

Im so pleased Dermot has settled in so well, that is a lovely picture of him - is he still following Wayne around

He is divine Alison ... hope he brings you and yours much joy.

Annie

Dashing Dishy Dermot, back in the lavender - its not calming him down at all though!

3.JPG

Back