The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Maybe Magic

cistinna and mickey

Registered
Reaction score
we got home from old hall today and spike eat all of his dinner then a hour latter he dosnt want to get up and he can move the only thing he can move is his tail sacha and mum have rushed him to the vets now i hope it isnt anything to bad good luk sacha hope he will be ok

WE HOPE HE IS OK, LET USE KNOW HOW HE GETS ON. :luck:

they just got back from vets he has high temperature and have had 2 injections has air under the skin inthe neck has to go to the vets tomorrow morning to be seen again by own vet to investigate

HOPE HES SOON BETTER FOR YOU :luck: :luck: :luck:

Good luck for Spike tomorrow. I've just had 3 weeks of it with Rocky and that was a disk in the neck. He is now walking, although very tottery so don't give up. Rocky couldn't move at all 3 weeks ago

Keeping my fingers crossed for Spike, hope hes feeling better soon :luck:

Thinking of you - hope Spike is soon better x

Elaine

thanks for all the :luck: and comments ! i am pleased to inform u all that spike is fine he has been put on antibiotics for a few days because he has air under the skin in his neck the vet said he has been lucky because the air could have gone over his lungs which could have been life threatening. he is much more happy n seems to be more himself now !!

So pleased spike is going to be ok :wub: :thumbsup:

Back