The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Markbrick Lamping

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff 100

Registered
Reaction score
IM PUTTING THIS UP FOR MARK COS HE CANT PUT PHOTOS UP, ITS ONE HOUR ON THE LAMP WITH HIS DOGS, IT SHOWS THAT SHOW DOGS DO WORK, jeff

dog.jpg

dog2.jpg

dog4.jpg

dog5.jpg

Kat_dog3.jpg

thanks again jeff. this is for the few who asked me to put up some pictures the two rough coated are 14 month old and between hold many a title inc a midland gamefair, champion of champions lurcherworld, west country champion in 4 differant things cornish chapion in 3 differant titles and endless others and this is a typical nights catch now watch what happens this year the black one is the straight racer and the merle the simulated the black one jumped 24 feet long jump and CLEARS 6ft 4 in high jump means doesnt touch it and that means no touch the brindle wont chase the lure but onehell of a worker and jumps 25 ft clear at last show and didnt chase the lure thanks mark

markbrick said:
thanks again jeff. this is for the few who asked me to put up some pictures the two rough coated are 14 month old and between hold many a title inc a midland gamefair, champion of champions lurcherworld, west country champion in 4 differant things cornish chapion in 3 differant titles and endless others and this is a typical nights catch now watch what happens this year the black one is the straight racer and the merle the simulated the black one jumped 24 feet long jump and CLEARS 6ft 4 in high jump means doesnt touch it and that means no touch the brindle wont chase the lure but onehell of a worker and jumps 25 ft clear at last show and didnt chase the lure thanks mark
You had it to easy last year,it wont be that easy this year :sweating: :D

TOMTHUMB said:
markbrick said:

HEY TOM T YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKIN ABOUT I SUPPOSE THEM 18 RABBITS HAD IT EASY AS WELL EASTENDERS IS ON GO AND WATCH THAT THATS MORE YOUR LEVEL AND HAVE YOU EVER SEEN MY DOGS RUN NUMPTY

HERE YOU GO MARK, SOME MORE WHAT YOU SENT ME BEFORE, jeff

03-09-05_1149-1.jpg

DONT SEE MANY OF THEM SHOW DOGS CATCH THESE AMOUNTS WEEK IN WEEK OUT IN WINTER THEN DO SO WELL IN THE SUMMER AT THE SHOW CIRCUIT

I would just like permission that had that many rabbits. Especially if you honestly put that many away reguarly. I settle for five or six from an afternoons ferreting.

Lurch and his tribe said:
I would just like permission that had that many rabbits. Especially if you honestly put that many away reguarly. I settle for five or six from an afternoons ferreting.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN HONESTLY, I DONT LIE ,WINDE PEOPLE UP YES LIE NO NOW TOM TIT WOULD TELL YOU THEM 60 PLUS RABBITS ON THERE HAD IT EASY THEY SAT THERE HOLDIN WHITE FLAGS, LIKE THE OTHER DOGS DO WHEN HE STANDS ON THE LINE READY TO SLIP HIS DOG, WHEN YOU CATCH THESE AMOUNT OF NUMBERS YOUR DOG HAS TO WORK AND KNOW WHAT TO DO IT HAS TO BE 100% FIT AND YOU HAVE TO BE AS WELL

Mate I meant no offence. I keep my dogs in good condition and they compete to the best of their abilities and that keeps me happy. But the chance to put hauls even occasionally as you have pictured together doesnt exsist on my permission. However that said I dont think I could eat that much rabbit.

jeff 100 said:
03-09-05_1149-1.jpg

Lazy bugger didnt even gut them out,to hide the fact that some of these rabbits are full of baby's.Just look at the one in the bottom right.And hey ,we used to take this amount and more every night,when the money was good for them,and we told no one.We just did it.But even if these were killed over a few nights,then thats not bad going either.Just remember though,that there are people out there who are trying to stop us lamping.And photo's like this dont do us any favour's at the moment.And believe me when i say that they are also logging into this site,on a regular basis,so please be careful what you post,cause some day it just might all be gone.

billyboy45 said:
jeff 100 said:
03-09-05_1149-1.jpg

Lazy bugger didnt even gut them out,to hide the fact that some of these rabbits are full of baby's.Just look at the one in the bottom right.And hey ,we used to take this amount and more every night,when the money was good for them,and we told no one.We just did it.But even if these were killed over a few nights,then thats not bad going either.Just remember though,that there are people out there who are trying to stop us lamping.And photo's like this dont do us any favour's at the moment.And believe me when i say that they are also logging into this site,on a regular basis,so please be careful what you post,cause some day it just might all be gone.

and could i add ,that anyone who's noticed the date as being the 21-8 of something,well i just cant understand why there's daffodils in the photo also,cause they dont usualy appear till feb or march.And in the past few years ,with the weather being so mild the breeding season now gets into full swing ,about mid feb.So come on guy's n girls,pack it in a bit earlier than we used to.Im knocking youre dogs here,mate.They look absulute crackers,especialy the dark rough coated one.And from what im reading they are doing pretty well in the summer too.And as you have also stated a while back,work comes first.Exactly my own belief's.But we dont need to slaughter ,no more .If we take out less each night ,then there'll be a lot more nights to take them out. ...Billy... N Ireland.

billyboy45 said:
billyboy45 said:
jeff 100 said:
03-09-05_1149-1.jpg

and could i add ,that anyone who's noticed the date as being the 21-8 of something,well i just cant understand why there's daffodils in the photo also,cause they dont usualy appear till feb or march.And in the past few years ,with the weather being so mild the breeding season now gets into full swing ,about mid feb.So come on guy's n girls,pack it in a bit earlier than we used to.Im NOT knocking youre dogs here,mate.They look absulute crackers,especialy the dark rough coated one.And from what im reading they are doing pretty well in the summer too.And as you have also stated a while back,work comes first.Exactly my own belief's.But we dont need to slaughter ,no more .If we take out less each night ,then there'll be a lot more nights to take them out. ...Billy... N Ireland.

[/q

"SORRY MATE" I MENT ,THAT IM NOT KNOCKING YOURE DOGS HERE.PLEASE ACCEPT MY APPOLOGIES. Billy...

BILLY GET YOURSELF ON SOME "NATURE DETECTIVE" PROG MATE.....YOU EVEN SPOTTED THE SPRING DAFFYS (w00t) (w00t) ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT WORK !

I RECKON THE NUMBERS "21-8" SIGNIFY .... 21 DEAD 8 PREGNANT :eek: :eek:

:p :p @ MARK

markbrick said:
TOMTHUMB said:
markbrick said:

HEY TOM T YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKIN ABOUT I SUPPOSE THEM 18 RABBITS HAD IT EASY AS WELL EASTENDERS IS ON GO AND WATCH THAT THATS MORE YOUR LEVEL AND HAVE YOU EVER SEEN MY DOGS RUN NUMPTY

You got them 18 rabbits with your ferrets and nets Billy No Mates.I would just like to sing this song to you by that great old timer Max Byegraves

When its spring again I'll bring again tulips from Amsterdam. you Walter Mitty

ps you'll be playing with the BIG BOYS THIS SEASON :D

TOMTHUMB said:
markbrick said:
TOMTHUMB said:
markbrick said:

You got them 18 rabbits with your ferrets and nets Billy No Mates.I would just like to sing this song to you by that great old timer Max Byegraves

When its spring again I'll bring again tulips from Amsterdam. you Walter Mitty

ps you'll be playing with the BIG BOYS THIS SEASON :D

THE THING IS I DONT LIKE KILLING RABBITS IN SPRING BUT, THE FARMER WERE I GO HAS ASKED ME IN THE PAST TO WIPE A FEW OUT, IF YOU DONT YOU LOOSE YOUR PERMISION, LETS HERE WHAT MARK HAS TO SAY BEFORE SHOOTING HIM DOWN jeff

RIGHT THIS IS MY ANSWER TO YOU KEYBOARD HUNTERS ,DAFFODILS ARE OUT HERE IN CORNWALL IN DECEMBER BABBY RABBITS ARE ABOUT ALL YEAR, AND THE RABBITS IN THE 2ND PHOTO WERE TAKEN IN ONE NIGHT BY ONE DOG NOT LIKE YOU LOT I WORK MY DOGS IAM NOT AFFRAID TO USE A LURCHER FOR WHAT ITS FOR AND NOT WORRY ABOUT A SCRATCH TO SPOIL ITS ROSSETE CHANCE , ALSO I HAVE THOUSHANDS OF ACRES OF PERMISSION AND IF I TURN AROUND TO THE FARMER AND SAY THE PEOPLE ON K9 SAID I SHOULDNT CATCH RABBITS WHEN THERE BREEDING HE WOULD FALL OVER LAUGHIN AND TELL ME TO FECK OF. AND BILLY BOY YOU SOUND A ANTI TTO ME I ALSO OWN A 70 ACRE FARM AND THE DAMAGE THAT WAS DONE TO THIS PLACE WITH RABBITS BEFORE I BOUGHT IT WAS UNREAL AND STORMY TAKE THAT GREYHOUND OF YOURS OUT AND SEE IF IT CAN CATCH A RABBIT AND TOM TIT THE ONLY BIG THING ABOUT YOU IS YOUR MOUTH DONT NEED TO WAIT MATE LETS MEET AND HAVE A WAGER NOW

markbrick said:
RIGHT THIS IS MY ANSWER TO YOU KEYBOARD HUNTERS ,DAFFODILS ARE OUT HERE IN CORNWALL IN DECEMBER BABBY RABBITS ARE ABOUT ALL YEAR, AND THE RABBITS IN THE 2ND PHOTO WERE TAKEN IN ONE NIGHT BY ONE DOG  NOT LIKE YOU LOT I WORK MY DOGS IAM NOT AFFRAID TO USE A LURCHER FOR WHAT ITS FOR AND NOT WORRY ABOUT A SCRATCH TO SPOIL ITS ROSSETE CHANCE , ALSO I HAVE THOUSHANDS OF ACRES OF PERMISSION AND IF I TURN AROUND TO THE FARMER AND SAY THE PEOPLE ON K9 SAID I SHOULDNT CATCH RABBITS WHEN THERE BREEDING HE WOULD FALL OVER LAUGHIN AND TELL ME TO FECK OF. AND BILLY BOY YOU SOUND A ANTI TTO ME I ALSO OWN A 70 ACRE FARM AND THE DAMAGE THAT WAS DONE TO THIS PLACE WITH RABBITS BEFORE I BOUGHT IT WAS UNREAL AND STORMY TAKE THAT GREYHOUND OF YOURS OUT AND SEE IF IT CAN CATCH A RABBIT AND TOM TIT THE ONLY BIG THING ABOUT YOU IS YOUR MOUTH DONT NEED TO WAIT MATE LETS MEET AND HAVE A WAGER NOW
DO YOU MEAN A 70 ACRE SMALL HOLDING? THERE YOU GO AGAIN EXAG GERATING YOU'LL BE TELLING US NEXT YOUR PULLING NEW POTATOS UP OUT OF YOUR GARDEN MARKMAN :sweating: :D

hahah youre such a "biter" mate. i thought you were the winder here when infact youre the "windee". regards "my greyhound"....colt..He does hunt, but admittidly 5 rabbits in one sitting is plenty for me. apart from the fact that where i lamp isnt infested. seems to be theres more rabbits in cornwall than people or PASTIES !! :D

J :p HN

Last edited by a moderator:
stormydog said:
hahah  youre such a "biter" mate.  i thought you were the winder here when infact youre the "windee".  regards "my greyhound"....colt..He does hunt, but admittidly 5 rabbits in one sitting is plenty for me. apart from the fact that where i lamp isnt infested. seems to be theres more rabbits in cornwall  than people or PASTIES !!  :D                         J :p HN

YOU AND TOM THUMB SHOULD GET A JOB ON STAGE U RIGHT NOT MANY PEOPLE DOWN HERE BUT ENOUGH TO BRING ALL THE TROPHYS BACK BUT IT DOESNT TAKE MUCH TO BEAT THE IRISH

Ha Ha read that Stormy he has not raced against all us Irish yet we will see who beats who this summer :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back