The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Lurcherworld Finals

stormydog

Registered
Reaction score
I was told that the Lurcherworld Finals have now been moved elsewhere and arent at Belvoir Castle...can anyone confirm this ?

??????

says on living heritage site that they r at belvoir? :blink:

have heard they have changed venue and they are the week after belvoir, so take it belvoir is still racing? best to ask someone from lurcherworld for definate though. :D

we were told the showing was at belvoir and the racing had been changed :wacko:

:( Yes, both me and Steve aren't sure on this one either.!!!! :thumbsup: Diane

jeff.lurcherworld@yahoo.co.uk is the email address to contact they have it on the website www.lurcherworld.info which doesnt say anything on there. :)

jml said:
jeff.lurcherworld@yahoo.co.uk is the email address to contact they have it on the website www.lurcherworld.info which doesnt say anything on there. :)

:thumbsup: Thanks Haylee will get this sorted for once and all. :- "

gabbitas31 said:
jml said:

:thumbsup: Thanks Haylee will get this sorted for once and all. :- "

Not being funny in anyway but if u can get any joy from lurcher worlds email address u have done well :- " everytime i have left a message never heard anything :wacko: good :luck: :thumbsup:

Well done john on your double win at chatsworth :D I was told at tatton by jeff that lurcherworld finals will be 1 week later than the original date.Belvoir will still be on they will hold the showing finals and maybe raceing depending on the ground they are given(as they have not been given the usual ground thats the reason for these changes).The finals will be somewhere in peterbourgh your best off ringing jeff to confirm,hope this has enlighten things abit more? :cheers:

:) Geoff or Dorne has just asked me to put this up for all who might of been confused, :teehee:

Racing Final Cheshire County Show Ground on Sunday 12th October.

and

Showing Final will be at Belvoir Castle. Terriers on the Saturday and Lurchers on the Sunday.

Hope this helps, :thumbsup: Diane.

gabbitas31 said:
:) Geoff or Dorne has just asked me to put this up for all who might of been confused, :teehee:
Racing Final Cheshire County Show Ground on Sunday 12th October.

and

Showing Final will be at Belvoir Castle. Terriers on the Saturday and Lurchers on the Sunday.

Hope this helps, :thumbsup: Diane.

well you think they would have took the time to do it themselves but why when you can get someone else to do it (typical)

mck said:
Well done john on your double win at chatsworth :D I was told at tatton by jeff that lurcherworld finals will be 1 week later than the original date.Belvoir will still be on they will hold the showing finals and maybe raceing depending on the ground they are given(as they have not been given the usual ground thats the reason for these changes).The finals will be somewhere in peterbourgh your best off ringing jeff to confirm,hope this has enlighten things abit more? :cheers:
russel i didnt realise this was you :oops: cheers mate :thumbsup: hope to see you then at the race finals ? thats if my Colts win at Monmouth gets him in :sweating: get that big ASH dog tuned up :p

Back