The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Lurcher Wanted

arcaneangel

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone, am new to this site:) have been havin a good read, been here a couple of hours now, and will be coming back again!! I found this site trwling through the internet as me and my family are looking for a new companion for our dog, Holly.. any one any ideas on where we could get a lurcher puppy or young dog(as long as child and cat friendly).. we have a good loving home for life waiting, hope u can help, and will speak to u all soon, live in bury,lancashire

arcaneangel said:
Hi everyone, am new to this site:) have been havin a good read, been here a couple of hours now, and will be coming back again!! I found this site trwling through the internet as me and my family are looking for a new companion for our dog, Holly.. any one any ideas on where we could get a lurcher puppy or young dog(as long as child and cat friendly).. we have a good loving home for life waiting, hope u can help, and will speak to u all soon, live in bury,lancashire
HI+welcome :))

you may be interested that there's a wonderful sounding lurcher who's looking for a loving home- please see- WWW.DOGPAGES.ORG.UK. he is called "gentleman jake". :* if we would have had room for a pooch to join our 2 lurcher girls,then he'd be living with us now as he's gorgeous+gentle. see what u think and good luck! we have 2 rescue lurchers 2+3 yr old and both are fantastic with our cat o:)

sugarpie said:
arcaneangel said:
HI+welcome :))

you may be interested that there's a wonderful sounding lurcher who's looking for a loving home- please see- WWW.DOGPAGES.ORG.UK. he is called "gentleman jake". :* if we would have had room for a pooch to join our 2 lurcher girls,then he'd be living with us now as he's gorgeous+gentle. see what u think and good luck! we have 2 rescue lurchers 2+3 yr old and both are fantastic with our cat o:)

Thanx for that, nice to meet u sugarpie, ur dogs look lovely:) will go and check out "the gentleman" now:)

Back