LSD 1350/3/F:

Lurcher - dog (entire)

Rough coated

Grey / brindle

Height: 22 ins. approx.

Wearing a brown leather collar

Name is "Harry"

Went missing from: Hammerwood, East Sussex on 1/3/03

Circumstance of loss: Last seen in the pm at Gotwick Mannor stables Hammerwood, in the yard

Last edited by a moderator:
:D

Harry was returned safe this evening by the dog warden, many thanks to

everyone who looked out for him

If there is anything i could do in my area....im in west sussex....with regard missing/stolen dogs....please dont hesitate to ask....ive done alot of homing around west sussex and no alot of people......alot of travellers give me there dogs to rehome when they have worn out their welcome....if i can do any checks or follow ups ....im good at sneaking about ...!!!!!!!!!!!!! Denise.

trap1alialiali said:
If there is anything i could do in my area....im in west sussex....with regard missing/stolen dogs....please dont hesitate to ask....ive done alot of homing around west sussex and no alot of people......alot of travellers give me there dogs to rehome when they have worn out their welcome....if i can do any checks or follow ups ....im good at sneaking about ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Denise.
Thanks for the offer Denise. A lot of dogs go missing down in that area. I only put the running dogs on this board so most don't get on here. If it's okay with you I'll email you with ones from your area you never know you might spot one or two. But please don't do anything that would get yourself in trouble or lead to your dogs being pinched.

Back