The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Lurcher Club Nr Bristol?

EMILY

Registered
Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone knows if there is a Lurcher Club around the Bristol area?

EMILY said:
Just wondered if anyone knows if there is a Lurcher Club around the Bristol area?

Venture Lure Coursing Club hold regular racing at Wickwar, near Chipping Sodbury this is for whippets and lurchers, There is a meeting this sunday, the 6th and another on the 11th of December. You can find more details by clicking on the K9 calender, I hope this is helpful. David Matthews

EMILY said:

Venture Lure Coursing Club hold regular racing at Wickwar, near Chipping Sodbury this is for whippets and lurchers, There is a meeting this sunday, the 6th and another on the 11th of December. You can find more details by clicking on the K9 calender, I hope this is helpful. David Matthews

Many thanks for that info David - Wickwar is only about 10 mins from where I live! Our lurcher is only 7 weeks old at the moment but when he is old enough we would like to take him out and about and meet some other like minded lurcher folk if possible! Thanks once again. Emily

Back