The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Lunch At Stormys

black thorn said:
when are we all invited thought i had missed it had a short break
youre welcome to join us at the moat...thats if youre still not barred :- " :thumbsup:

patrick parsnips

oreokookie said:
What's on the menu then?
Well,sein it's that time of the year,and everyone's making the old apple tart's and stuff,i thought maybe a few of my home made mince n onion pie's would go down well.Have been baking all day,and making a big pot of home made soup.So how's this for a pie idea i had.

weeevv001.jpg

Then i thought of this one.

weeevv002.jpg

And it finished up like this,with a wee bit of help from some milk.

weeevv003.jpg

hey billyboy...i heard them girls on here calling you a "masterbaker"..now i see theyre right ...good job mate and well done !!

well i hoped thats what they were saying !! :eek: :sweating: youd make somebody a lovely wife my friend...bring one to stormys house the lads would like a slice of that !

colin celery :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks billyboy, just what I wanted to look at on the first day of my diet. How many virtual calories in that pie, I wonder

Lyn

herby said:
hey billyboy...i heard them girls on here calling you a "masterbaker"..now i see theyre right ...good job mate and well done !!
  well i hoped thats what they were saying !!   :eek:     :sweating:   youd make somebody a lovely wife my friend...bring one to stormys house the lads would like  a slice of that !

colin celery  :thumbsup:

Will certainly try to do that Herby,whatever day i get up there.Bet they beat that Salmon Stormy got off me at his show in August,by a long shot.The one with the dog on,is actualy an apple pie,made with no sugar,and just the natural stuff,that's found in eating apple's.This one was because Alannah cant eat anything with sugar on it and the reason i used eating apple's,instead of cooker's.Just one of the little downfall's of being diabetic,but she's briliant with it.As this is the only part of halloweve that we realy bother about,it's worth putting in the effort with these pie's,and we just celabrate it in a different way.Am realy looking forward to eating them tomorrow,and will be thinking of you all,with every bite.

Last edited by a moderator:
(w00t) Fantastic K9 pie, Billy!! You should post that in the Chit Chat zone so the others can see it (the ones that dont come into the Lurcher section). People will think its really brilliant :thumbsup:

Have to agree with Helen here

lets see them on Chit chat...

I wish my OH could cook like that, fantastic. :cheers:

Back