Registered
Reaction score
GRAHAM PEM,ANDY MERADITH,GEOF PARR, LAST SEEN IN MIDDLE OF LONDON,*****

HES gone out to celabrate :cheers:

MAGICAL DREAMS SUPREME SCRACTH TWO WEEKS IN A ROW

MUST BE THE OLD MOLLY STAG BREEDING :- "

LOL :p

GARY

Add Jac & Vicky to that list. Personally I blame Geoff for saying north notts was in Chesterfield! :p

gary farmer said:
HES gone out  to celabrate  :cheers: MAGICAL DREAMS SUPREME SCRACTH TWO WEEKS IN A ROW

MUST BE THE OLD MOLLY STAG BREEDING :- "

LOL :p

GARY

AND THATS WITH BRAKES ON GARY,MORE TO COME YET

:D Nearly choked to death on my toast when I read this (w00t)

NEWS FLASH 3 whippet racers arrested in London and to appear at Bow street magistrates court this morning all 3 accused of being RENT BOYS :D

Male Prostitutes Caught On Surveillance Camera

POSTED: 11:40 am EDT September 25, 2006

UPDATED: 12:20 pm EDT September 25, 2006

LONDON-- A new surveillance camera has resulted in the arrest of about a three suspected male prostitutes and their customers

The camera went up near Bond Street two months ago.

Police say it has been catching male prostitutes and their customers setting up meetings.

Investigators told Channel 4 Action News that prostitutes set up for business beginning in the afternoon and continue late into the night.

"They work in shifts," says Maurice Thomas of the London Police Department.

Officers say many of the customers arrested have come from outside the city of London.

London Mercury

Monday 25th September, 2006

Last edited by a moderator:
Message from Geoff Parrs wife WHO GAVE THEM DIRECTIONS HOME SHAME ON YOU LOL :- "

SONIA+GEOFF said:
Message from Geoff Parrs wife WHO GAVE THEM DIRECTIONS HOME SHAME ON YOU LOL :- "
told you i would get us more time sonia,lol only thing you done me in,had to have rest day today,shame on you,lol

Neil it certainly wasnt shame on youlol (w00t) :- " where are they going next im sure i heard there was an open in Ireland lol shame on us this is private isnt it lol :oops:

Geoff here :thumbsup: i like to be seen supporting the opens down south.Sorry to report that Spenner has jet lag -_-

SIGNING OFF AS ONE OF THE THREE AMIGO,S :D

yep we just called in to see how the new wembley stadium is coming on it looks great take it from us.

just been made redundent after 23 years ha my new job looks like being a van driver could be spending quite a few nights away from home.

plenty dogs here for you to work on bruv,ey geaf dont know about three amigo,s,rather dumb,dumb and even f ing dumber,sonia do you think id let them go ireland,sein as you got irish blood in you,me n you will go,and leave them behind,sure you know all best places to go,lol

SONIA+GEOFF said:
Geoff here :thumbsup: i like to be seen supporting the opens down south.Sorry to report that Spenner has jet lag -_-

SIGNING OFF AS ONE OF THE THREE AMIGO,S :D

More like 3 STOOGES :D

Neil you know i would go anywhere with you .Ireland sounds great .GRAHAM you will make a great van driver you are guarenteed to get there its getting back thats the problem lol :- "

Back