The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Lost A Dear Friend Yesterday

rubywhip

Registered
Reaction score
A sad day, had to say goodbye to my shadow yesterday.

Hillsdown Lucky Charm Khabaray or known to her friends as Winnie Woppet, was

helped to the Rainbow Bridge to prevent further suffering

Woppet was the Whippet whom ruled the others from the comfort of the Sofa, not a great show winner (though we did manage her Stud Book number by wnning a Limit Bitch class at EAWC under Patsy, day to be remembered, as Woppet really hated the showring, she decided to cal it a day after that ! )

Members on here who have Whippets by Russ`s Ritchie will have Woppet in their Pedigree, she was the Dam of Hillsdown Khabaray Shiraz

Just thought I would post on here as she was my special girl and already missed by her constant companion Ruby

Well thats all from me,

Mum and The Khabaray Whippets

Run free Win----Love you

so sorry for your loss of Winnie. :( :( She sounded a very special girl and im sre she had a full and happy life.

Run Free :huggles:

so sorry to hear your sad news :(

RIP WINNIE :huggles:

Oh Heather have a big hug from me :huggles:

RIP Winnie whoppet

Sorry to her about Winnie, RIP Winnie. :huggles:

Very sad news...sorry for your loss :(

R.I.P Winnie,run free xx

I see she had a wonderful 14 and a half years and left a legacy, and sad truth, that is the most we can hope from our dogs. Like is way too short for those who do nothing but spread cheer and good in our lives, and who collect so little in return for all they give us. Why do good dogs live for such short lives and awful people live for what seems forever? It never seems fair.

I am truly sorry to hear of your loss, but at the same time I am so glad for you that she has left a legacy that has continued for many generations of pretty impressive whippets from my perusal of the bloodline she left behind as her legacy: from the current Kirepark puppies born in 2007 back to Collooney Kiss N Tell at Kirpark, to her sire Falconcrag Goldsmith, to his dam Eng.Ned.Belg.Ch. Becscott Standard Lady at Falconcrag, to her dam, Falconcrag Victoriana, to her sire Hillsdown Khabaray Shiraz and ultimately back to your girl.

The good news is she has left a piece of herself in every link of the chain of life that sprang from her. She, and you, are fortunate indeed.

Lanny

rubywhip said:
A sad day,  had to say goodbye to my shadow yesterday.
Hillsdown Lucky Charm Khabaray or known to her friends as Winnie Woppet, was

helped to the Rainbow Bridge to prevent further suffering

Woppet was the Whippet whom ruled the others from the comfort of the Sofa, not a great show winner (though we did manage her Stud Book number by wnning a Limit Bitch class at EAWC under Patsy, day to be remembered, as Woppet really hated the showring, she decided to cal it a day after that ! )

Members on here who have Whippets by Russ`s Ritchie will have Woppet in their Pedigree, she was the Dam of Hillsdown Khabaray Shiraz

Just thought I would post on here as she was my special girl and already missed by her constant companion Ruby

Well thats all from me,

Mum and The Khabaray Whippets

Run free Win----Love you

So sorry....I hope that she is at peace and free from all pain now.

:'(

I have a Khabaray in my pedigrees now...K. Hugo Boss.

So sorry to hear about Winnie Woppet :(

Run Free little girl, bless :wub:

Back