The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Lola's Babies Finally Arrived!!

maggiemay2

Registered
Reaction score
pups arrived finally after a very hard and long labour for Lola. The pups are very healthy and lola just was too small inside to give birth naturally, the poor love has had a very hard time of it having started nesting at 2.10pm yesterday and finally having a c section about 3am this morning.

Mum is recovering well but very sore, infact she is still coming around now as we only got back about an hour ago. This will be Lolas one and only litter tho, as her birthing organs just werent big enough for the good sized pups we have had her spayed to protect her for the future. Please wish this wonderfully brave bitch all the best. :wub: :wub:

now for the puppies......... we have 4 bitches and 2 dogs. firstly a little red brindle and white bitch, two rather oddly coloured ones which i think may turn out to be blue brindle and whites (one dog one bitch) and the remaining three are black and whites, (two bitches and one dog).

no weights as yet as i'd like to give them all chance to settle and for mum to settle into motherhood.

I have managed to get a picture or two of the pups without causing any upset at all. these will follow.

Well done beautiful Lola!

Sarah and Bob you must be absolutely exhausted.

Big luvies to the wonderful mummy :wub: .

xxx

Congratulations on your puppies. Wishing your girl a speedy recovery xx :))

Well done Sarah and the very brave and lovely Lola. Sorry she's had a hard time, but very pleased to hear she is recovering and the babies all seem healthy. Give Lola a gentle kiss from us. Try to get some sleep, you must all be exhausted.

Hope the pups dont run you too ragged, if they are anything like Busby ..... (w00t) :teehee:

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATULIONS,on the new arrivals

You all must be shattered after a long night,give a Lola cuddle from us and i hope she has a speedy recovery after her ordeal

Cant wait to see the pics if them, bet your glad theyve finally arrived, and the now the fun starts!!

from left to right......

black and white is a boy, middle pup is a boy and pup on the right is a little girl

DSC00737.jpg

closer look at the middle pup (boy)

DSC00738.jpg

close up of the little girl. What colour would you say she and her brother is/ gona be?

DSC00739.jpg

close up of the black and white boy

DSC00740.jpg

little girl here, what colour would you describe her as?

DSC00741.jpg

same little girl as above with her two black and white sisters

DSC00742.jpg

WOW HOW LOVELY :wub: :wub: . Weldone done LOLA you done a great job :thumbsup: .

THANKS FOR PICS :thumbsup: Squizzle gang

Aww sarah there lovely and what little tubbys they are :wub: :wub: :wub:

not up on colours but the little girl looks red doesnt she and the other two i dont know ? there colours might change in a few days and you will have a better idea

Gorgeous puppies!!! :wub: Shame lola had a hard time.... but glad she's ok and wishing her a rapid recovery so she can get on and enjoy being a mum! :luck:

Can't wait to see the pups grow up and become little tearaways!!!! (w00t)

Firstly, big gentle hugs and kisses for Lola :wub:

What a beautiful litter you have there, and so much choice for you :D

They are all gorgeous, but I rather fancy the dark brindle girl and the black and white girlies :b

Looking forward to more pics as they grow and well done to you, Sarah. It must have been a very harrowing experience for you but now you can sit back and enjoy your new family xx :huggles:

I'm glad its all over now and the healing process is already underway, Congratulations and love to Lola...look forward to seeing more of the b/w's! Bluebell sends gentle kisses to her sis xxx

:cheers: congratulations :cheers:

well done lola :huggles:

what lovely puppies :wub: :wub:

Gentle hugs to Lola, and huge hugs to you and Bob :huggles: So relieved to hear that she is making a good recovery. And what a lovely litter :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

No idea how you could choose between them !! I'd want to keep them all :lol:

Hope you can get some rest today, but however exhausted and sad that Lola had a difficult time, you must be bursting with pride :cheers:

Adorable, all of them, cant wait to see their little faces too. Clever girl Lola growing all those perfect puppies, and nursing them already, she's a natrual.

They lighten in colour quite a lot, perhaps the brindle gilrie will be giggsy coloured?

Congratulations on the new babies and a big well done to Lola.

I would guess the 2 are going to be brindle and white and the other bitch look as thpugh she is slightly brindled so may be a lightly brindled red brindle.

Congratulations and well done to Lola :wub:

Lovely to see Lola's gorgeous, healthy pups but sorry she had such a tough time. :wub: :( What a clever girl for being able to feed them after a C section - ouch. Wishing her a very speedy recovery.

So sorry to be writing this, but Sarah has just text me saying she has sadly just lost Lola. My thoughts are with you and Bob Sarah, RIP Lola :wub: :wub: :wub:

Ive just replied on fb...saying Congratulations on such a lovely litter....

Im so sorry....Run free Lola......and thinking of you all.....I do hope the puppies are all ok too.

Back